Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegionTD Pro A10

+6
sunderkeenin
Kongk
LRN
A_MHE_HACCATb
Saucer
von_Oberstain
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

LegionTD Pro A10 - Page 2 Empty Re: LegionTD Pro A10

Post  sunderkeenin Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:43 pm

There is a problem with many units(mostly twisted mech and the new races) having units shown in build phase that don't coincide with their actual stats.
It's an obvious one that I'm sure you've noticed, but it's still a big one. Gotta know what your units do to judge what you need next!

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:56 am

A_MHE_HACCATb wrote:actually i gave a link to the replay https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t442-legiontd-pro-a10#3608
Ahh.. Didn't notice that, sry.. Will take a look at it tomorrow Wink

Thanks!

Best Regards
Kongk

Last edited by Kongk on Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:03 am; edited 3 times in total

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Wed Nov 13, 2013 7:02 am

sunderkeenin wrote:There is a problem with many units(mostly twisted mech and the new races) having units shown in build phase that don't coincide with their actual stats.
It's an obvious one that I'm sure you've noticed, but it's still a big one. Gotta know what your units do to judge what you need next!
Hey Smile

Thank you very much.. It seems to be a returning problem, and it is a very simple bug (very easy to fix), so it wont really take long.. I agree with you that it is very important that the units you have between rounds are the actual same as the one you have when battle starts.. I think (knock on Wood) that i've fixed this entirely in the new Revo Alpha 10 version, but i see some work has to be done for Pro too.. I guess Von Oberstain will fix this in pro..

Anyhow, i've noticed this kind of problem on Warped/Twisted Mech builder.. If you find this problem on any other builders please let us know..

Best Regards

Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:35 pm

Lots of stuff we currently do are 'under the hood' (like removing of fixing certain laggy triggers), so they are not clearly visible, but improve the gameplay in one way or another - and can cause a bugs. Lots of them were found during initial testing, but some - and perhaps many small ones, like the messed icons or data on tooltips for newer races (chaos, corrupted nature, twisted mech - those had more or less extensive rebalances recently) are likely to be candidates. We classified those as 'small' and tend to fix them in batches.

The Peewee is classified as medium (since it appears only on hybrid), but it's reason enough for new beta.

So, there will be one. Soon. When it's done, perhaps even today- time permitting, but don't fully rely on this.

It would be helpful to make a list somewhere of known bugs, for easier fixing. So far:
- revisit all tooltips and icon positions on last three races (which were rebalanced - a correct list of unit characteritics will be supplied, but without changelist - this will change as soon as we come out from beta - but apart 'from fixed a number of icons/tooltips' won't go in much details)
- fix hybrid X3 units
- checks maverick clone

Also, we'll have automated system for generating tooltips soon - in fact, I made it already, but wanted to include some lore information - precisely old lisk tips 'straight of the tavern' and so forth, which included time, so I never implemented it. But, without lore info, it is almost fully operational.

Please put the list of bugs apart from mentioned ones which need fixing, so they can be fixed in next beta -b10.

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:56 am

Hey..

I just watched the replay about disapearing peewee.. It is caused by the same peewee bug that caused it to have 290 hp on hybrid.. It is fixed now.. Ty

Best Regards

Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:18 am

The Twisted Mech race had several damage related bugs, indeed - fixed. As for tooltips, there is one question:
- currently, Damage shows value with Bloody Mess ability - which is 30% chance to do 400% damage (it was done on purpose)

Should it stay this way and show approximation of damage (both Damage and DPS are statistically correct), or show lower Damage/DPS and be misleading? Other critical chance abilities ignore this and show unmodified values, but TM has almost half of units with this ability (as a racial trait), so it could be misleading to a point, especially since they are about twice as strong offensively than it appears by ignoring ability...

Compensated non-working Chaos abilities for Flame Spirit and Tribune with raw damage and HP, which is only temporary solution and will be fixed soon.

Saucer will post link after he does some magic which I don't understand later tonight...

Also, opinions on TM are welcome - they resemble Mech in most aspects, but do their inherent abilities make them overpowered?

Sincerely,
von Oberstain

EDIT: Since weekend is here anyway, and Saucers work on hosting bots is well underway, Option 2 will be done - more changes and fixes and permanent solutions, in contrast to temporary ones done few days ago.
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_MHE_HACCATb Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:03 am

maverick's shadow does not disappear after the allotted time, and i think he dps is the same as the original

A_MHE_HACCATb
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Anesthetic Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:08 am

Hi guys! I found a bug. The King can't kill boss(Lvl-30). Physical and magic(Spell) damage not working. He just can't kill him Smile

So check it out: Click

// St.Kron

Anesthetic
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:21 am

Hi Guys Very Happy

Thanks..

Bugs are being taken care of.. Will probably be fixed in next patch (Again...Oberstain's call)

Best Regards

Kongk 

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:22 am

Quickfix map is done - will be posted soon

-Fixed Maverick (works BETTER, but some may preffer old one)
   -Messed with laggy triggers, fixing none
   -Some lag reducing
   -Fixed (hopefully) lvl30
   -Lots of icons fixed (some remain, for sure)
   -Pathing issues fixed
   -Fixed damage problem for TM
   -Compensated loss of abilities for Chaos - will return to it later
   -Set Blood Orc aura to trigger every 5 sec

This is a quickfix version, more will come as needed - eg. if serious, game-breaking bugs are found.

Other than that, lags are being fixed constantly, and preparation for version 2.0 are well under way.

Version 2.0 is going to be game-changing, with load of improvements and new content. It will also take a lot of time to finish - couple of months, presumably.

In the meantime, Pro will came out of the beta-stage and reach version 1.0, deemed "stable" and balanced (yes, last three races are overpowered on purpose, in order for people to learn to play them - it is a known practice from lisks time). Version 1.0 will have necessary nerfs for those, but main purpose of numerous betas is to reach stage with little or no bugs.

Link to the new map:
Removed - use Saucers link below. The map is the same, only it is somewhat harder to modify code (hack), and we don't want to have two versions of same beta - people will consider one of them hacked

Along the map, there are unit stats in .xlxs and .pdf files

Latest changes to unit stats are in black-on-red cells (some are not strictly very new, but still important)

Sincerely,
von Oberstain

Last edited by von_Oberstain on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:37 am

Update - use this map:

(link)
mediafire.com/download/gavlxaqtxtsu442/Legion_TD_Pro_A10_(b10).w3x

Go here for latest map:
https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t442-legiontd-pro-a10#3599

Last edited by Saucer on Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_MHE_HACCATb Wed Nov 20, 2013 4:16 am

for hybrid sometimes does not appear tier7

A_MHE_HACCATb
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:02 am

A_MHE_HACCATb wrote:for hybrid sometimes does not appear tier7
Please clarify:
1) hybrid icon for tier7 is there, builder can build it, but ALL tier7 units disappear in fight stage
2) hybrid icon for tier7 is there, builder can build it, but SOME tier7 unit disappear in fight stage, while others work normally
3) there is no tier7 icon at all

I've checked the unit codes and they are correct, so 1) or 2) means that "weird" type of bug is there - we had "shieleded overseer" before, and recently "unkillable whelp" and "unkillable lvl30 boss", all happening without any reason - untouched units started to behave strangely, and were "fixed" by making new ones with exactly the same stats

Icon for tier7 (3) is always there for me when testing in LAN - if it is missing then I should recreate hybrid builder and hope that it would work.

I'm asking these questions because many things happening recently with units were VERY strange, and recreating them is not the real way to fix problems - it feels wrong, whelp was basically untouched since 1.5c editor, and has no trigger or special properties which could cause it to become "immortal" - but that is what happened and I've seen it personally and repeatedly on my computer in single player mode (unlike lvl30 boss, which worked fine several times for me, but replay showed differently - on this topic, is lvl30 boss working fine now?

Sincerely,
von Oberstain)
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_MHE_HACCATb Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:07 pm

1. start single game for red and select hybrid
2. type -debug, type -foodmax, type -gold 99999
3. build over 9000 t7
PROFIT ! you found a bug with tier7!

A_MHE_HACCATb
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Fri Nov 22, 2013 9:11 pm

A_MHE_HACCATb wrote:1. start single game for red and select hybrid
2. type -debug, type -foodmax, type -gold 99999
3. build over 9000 t7
PROFIT ! you found a bug with tier7!
Hi Smile

Yea i did some testing.. Some of the Towers simply disapears when they are done researching.. We will try to look into it and find the bug eventually..

Thanks..

Beast Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:50 am

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:19 am

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_MHE_HACCATb Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:41 am

Saucer wrote:Beta 12 has been uploaded.

https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t442-legiontd-pro-a10#3599
changes?

A_MHE_HACCATb
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Saucer Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:40 am

A_MHE_HACCATb wrote:changes?

I think a lot of balance changes. Also the new -ns mode (auto spending lumber in barracks).

Oberstain will post more details when he has time Smile

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:59 am

The new beta is available for download, in link above posted by Saucer.

Future links posted by Saucer and Kongk are as official as mine, so download them freely.

Beta fixes two major bugs:

1. Troll figther and Rider upgrade price were bugged (returned to normal values, 105 and 100g, respectively)
2. -ar mode had a bug with Twisted Mech, causing race selector to appear. This is fixed.

Many (but not all) icons, tooltips and suchforth were fixed - a list too long to mention

A rather thorough, and yet incomplete, race balancing was done. Detailed changelog does not exist, but there will be a list of all units with matching stats available in a pdf file, similar to one posted long ago on official lisk's site - all changes are marked by different colours.

In short:
- Corrupted nature is rebalanced, both:
a. nerfed (dominately, especially spider line - they are quite usable still, but no longer able to produce huge wisp numbers alone; tree of sacrifice mana reg is lowered, stats are the same; corrupted treant and custodian suffered minor hp nerf) - all of this is ~10%, so nothing too drastical will happen
b. buffed (dying willow) - again, small buffs (larger initial health pool)

- Arctic - untis names are changed - is pretty much rebalanced - small buffs all along, often about 2-5%, tier3 now have multishot with reduced damage, tier5 buffed, tier6 upgrade is flying melee, 'die with honour' acutually does damage to frozen units

- some small buffs to to least used units
- ns mode is default now, and if player doesn't spend lumber at all, autosend is activated

I see that players keep checking the site passionately, waiting for a new version. For this, I do apologize - I promise to announce new version (except quick bug-fixes, of course) a week in advance. In this particular case, I believed that I'll be home from work much sooner than I did, so I could post changelog after link.

Legend for attachment:

a. Black-on-red - changes since lisk 1.6b
b. Red-on-yellow - changes in last several versions, mostly since 'Pro' name was adopted

Table is correct. If differences exist between game and table, then it's a game-bug, not table. It's a method of work, and unit was never modified before spreadsheet was. (Opposite is possible, I'm afraid)

Sincerely,
Von Oberstain
Attachments
LegionTD Pro A10 - Page 2 Attachment
units changelog b12.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(550 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_MHE_HACCATb Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:38 am

pls fix hotkeys in barracks
meridian runs away stupid noob

A_MHE_HACCATb
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:04 am

Yes, I've noticed the weird behavior of Meridian. Worse, unit itself is basically unchanged since 1.6b, so I have no idea where this problem (also present in some earlier revisions, then disappeared for a while) comes from. I'll try to fix it somehow, and if there is no cure, then there will be new Ghost tier6 unit or skill. At least, temporarily. Time permitting, this weekend – I'd prefer fixing existing unit, but since cause is unknown...

Sincerely,
Von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:53 am

Beta13 will be released in next few days.

Changelog (bugfixes only)
    -attempted to fix Meridian from running away
    -fixed old Meridian bug (different one - explosion after death)
    -fixed some icons and shortcuts

Meridian works normally in testing, but then again, it was working normally before. This is hopefully a fix, and if it doesn't work, unit will be temporarily changed to some other, of similar characteristic (strong debuff, wicked looking missile, part of damage is spell)

Barracks3 shortcuts are fixed, but there were only 2, one of which was in conflict. If any other shortcut is wrong, please state which one is it (applies to all shortcuts and icons), and I'll do it before release.

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Wegenbarth Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:04 am

Jo, there is something which really bothers me in the new versions, and its the Mech Builder. Now with the upgraded Tempest which DamageType was changed to Magic, and the Tanks with their Chaosdamage, they don't have any relyable way to deal Siege Damage now. Could you revert one of the changes or add an alternate upgrade skill which gives the Steamtank back its Siege Attack?

Edit: Also, there is a Bug in Version11 where the first Tier5 Unit of the elven race doesn't do anything, just standing there or runnning away.

Wegenbarth
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:01 am

At the time when change was introduced, test team agreed that change was valid - though we had no hard reasons for it - mainly, we considered that chaos would mean more late-game than siege.

Regarding Leviathan (I assume it was a typo, Tempest is still siege, if it is not, then it's a bug), Shrapnel was rather weak ability, and overall cost/usefulness ratio for unit was not quite worth the money - I think ability is no longer called 'Shrapnel' (will have to change name in table), but it is spell type and increased in damage over old one - changed unit should be worth the investment, especially as a late-game unit.

Anyhow, if you make compelling case out of it, I am willing to revert damage type - but Leviathan were rather bad in 1.6b and before, so I still think that buff was in order (regardless if damage type will change or not).

I'll check data after work, there may be some mistakes since this info was based on memory...

Tier5 - which unit? Unlike Meridian bug, I haven't noticed it myself, and bit worse, even Meridian refuses to run away in controlled environment - but that one I saw personally couple of times...

Sincerely,
von Oberstain
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next