Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Becoming a advanced Legion TD player, my Experience and Thoughts.

+3
sunderkeenin
missgreen
est-yeann
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Becoming a advanced Legion TD player, my Experience and Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming a advanced Legion TD player, my Experience and Thoughts.

Post  pl4c3m3n7 Sun May 19, 2013 6:01 am

HighestIncome wrote:This idea is useful before first arena. I will give you perfect example: Prophet 1v1, you measure time and realise that your opponent has Alchemist. So now, there is only one right way to play with alchemist/blasters. But lvl5 is kinda hard, because if you get fulborg your blasters (you should have two of them on lvl 5) will never lasthit and you will leak hard, and that will screw your further build and your income. After lvl 10 its other story, then 'all' cards are on table Smile

Yes, of course. It's really important to notic what units your opponents got as fast as possible. Smile

Best regards ... pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
pl4c3m3n7
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Becoming a advanced Legion TD player, my Experience and Thoughts. - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming a advanced Legion TD player, my Experience and Thoughts.

Post  Nortan Tue May 21, 2013 8:00 am

HighestIncome wrote:This idea is useful before first arena. I will give you perfect example: Prophet 1v1, you measure time and realise that your opponent has Alchemist. So now, there is only one right way to play with alchemist/blasters. But lvl5 is kinda hard, because if you get fulborg your blasters (you should have two of them on lvl 5) will never lasthit and you will leak hard, and that will screw your further build and your income. After lvl 10 its other story, then 'all' cards are on table Smile

That's so devious Sad
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue May 21, 2013 8:39 am

Yeah, it was first that got on my mind Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2