Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Units disapearing bug

2 posters

Go down

Units disapearing bug Empty Units disapearing bug

Post  Xiombargdei Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Hi there

i play Legion TD MEGA a lot and i really enjoy the map. Though yesterday i experienced a very weird bug i've never seen before.
After lvl 19, i've killed all the spiders and my units teleport from my line to the middle area. In the process, i lost all the Sasquatch i had left, like 2 or 3. They just disapeared totally, when my priests or other DPS units teleported normally. I've recorded the map but i think i didnt recorded it the way i should. Here is the file : http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/250254/problem.w3z

Please investigate, as this is a very annoying problem. I'm sorry if you can not see the end of lvl 19 in this save ... I also noticed that once our towers teleport to the middle area, they have no collisions, so you just have ALL units on top of one another in a very small area. I think that is a problem and should be fixed. Yesterday i noticed my SAsquatch disapeared because the spiders never got stunned in the middle area.

Cheers

Xiombargdei
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Units disapearing bug Empty Re: Units disapearing bug

Post  HuanAk Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

I will checked, this is first time I heard about this bug.

for collision in middle, I remove collision after teleport, so melee unit can attack the creep without block each other. so this is not a bug .

PS: how did you make a 22mb replay ? did you put some virus inside or something lol!

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiombargdei Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:43 pm

I dont know ^^ i just hit the button "record" and it saved a multiplayer game ...

Xiombargdei
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 am

I download your file, but can't watch it Sad

It is a "saved game", not a replay. (that is why the file is so huge)

you can only get replay after game finish (select save replay button)
or you can change warcraft's setting to auto save replay, then it will save it for you for all game you played (under replay folder, take 0.5mb-2mb for each replay depend on how many minutes)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xiombargdei Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:13 am

ok thanks man

i've not seen this bug again, so maybe i hallucinated, but i really think i didnt !!
Anyway great game! i love playing -hp prophet.

a few suggestions :
- i think income is a bit too slow, and really dependent on if people leak or not (so you get more time to get wood). Maybe put the timer of wisps on 8s instead of 10 would help.
- we desperatly need more strategic options and better creeps to send. I suggest creating a 3rd shop where you could find specific creeps with different levels of power. For example 3 times the same creep giving endurance aura, the first cost 100wood give +10% attack speed, 500wood give +25% etc. Do the same with command aura and armor aura.
- I would also love options to directly attack the other team, just like in ENFO. For example stun one of the ennemy players' random unit, or earthquake slowing its units, etc.

thats it for now !

Xiombargdei
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down