Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7)

+2
LNO
guy4
6 posters

Go down

changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7) Empty changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7)

Post  anon Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:00 pm

i saw you are going to remove gg mode, which is an excellent idea. further balance changes are good thing too, and so is new race

PLEASE reconsider changes to official races (exchange harlot to outcast, etc). older official races are pretty well balanced, and there's really no need to that.

besides, you'll probably meet so much flaming, and be condemned forever from elitist legiontd players

once again, please reconsider changing original races (except maybe elves)

keep up the good work and best of luck!

anon

Back to top Go down

changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7) Empty edit

Post  anon Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:05 pm

sry for doublepost

except these changes applied to hybid only (you may indicated this)?

in this case, it may be alright, but personally i think phantom is too strong to go to t3...

anon

Back to top Go down

changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7) Empty Re: changlelog for 2.x (after 2.7)

Post  guy4 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:52 pm

I am so sad about gg mode being removed. its an awesome mode for pubs, in fact the best mode for pubs. In pubs there is always at least 1 or 2 guys that leak large amounts, which makes it impossible for the game to last long without gg. Whenever I host I always ask the guys to vote gg or no gg and they always vote gg, so its definitely a popular mode for pubs. For league mode it wont be used. I dont understand why people complain about modes, because they can be toggled on or off. Its better to have many options then few.

I know it can be exploited by pure incomers, but when making it more than 1 waves of creeps, the pubs I play in dont like to pure income because its much more fun to build even if they fail at it.

Please can you leave it in. People that dont like the mode dont have to use it.

PS: its also the only way to get into the higher levels for cm. Because guys always leak on lvl 7 and 8 on cm when its more then 1 wave. Without gg, this would make it almost impossible to reach lvl 13, 14 ,15 etc in cm mode. And cm mode is great fun.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I have split it up into 2 posts, because I wanted the gg post to be seperate from the rest.
I'm a little confused about the maverick part. here's why. My understanding is that the illusion deals no dmg (so I am not sure what double dmg to summoned units means). Otherwise the changes to maverick look alright.

Changes to hybrid look very interesting. very keen to try them when its out. I think this will be a very balanced hybrid now.

I know you mentioned when you released last version that there will be a new race, but from this changelog cant see that. Are you planning on releasing a new race in this version, or in a future version. Either way its all good Smile

Thanks again for developing so quickly and making some nice changes!!! (besides the gg mode heheheh)

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  LNO Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:50 am

I dont understand this part:

Tier 3: Troll Fighter changed to Phantom
Tier 4: Harlot changed to Troll Fighter; Phantom changed to Outcast
Tier 5: Outcast changed to Harlot

can one of you please explain? Smile

I would strongly be against changing the official races (Except Hybrid)
I also support guy4 about the gg mode. It should still be an option, but i would not care alot if it was removed.

LNO
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  konrad901 Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:13 am

@up Very Happy
its in hybrid race that in tier 3 no longer can get troll fighter but phantom . troll fighter will be in tier 4 for harlot and so on so on ;P bounce
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

Post  LNO Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:14 pm

Yeah, got it now, thank you! - but isn't outcast 200 gold and harlot 180?

LNO
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Romi<3 Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:50 pm

I totaly agree with guy4!

The game is not very hard but there are so manny noobs ( sry but its the truth) that its hard to get over level 7 or 8.
They game often ends on level 8 and now its harder because of the x²- medium and x³- hard...If u reach level 9 the game often ends on 14, 15 , 16 or 17
I almost never see a game over level 20 when i play in pup..
So removing gg would not be good because if one person gets the money he gets very strong but can def all the other waves and the game will not end so quickly.
That You will make more levels is cool, but quite useless in my opinion because most pup player will never see it!

Romi<3
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:44 am

Romi<3 wrote:So removing gg would not be good because if one person gets the money he gets very strong but can def all the other waves and the game will not end so quickly.

That's what I mean. One person is strong the rest are not useful. You can play in the proportions of 3:1 ... 3 incomers.
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:05 am

I have a suggestion about the -gg mode. Why not adding a "split gold" option, instead of completely removing this mode?

When a leaked unit dies in the middle area the gold will be split to all players in the team who killed it and who have towers that are still alive. This way it will be more balanced, the incomer won't get extra gold. It will be a problem to calculate the exact amount of gold though... Maybe you can make the mobs to give +1 gold till lvl 10 (1 killed unit = 1 gold to all players), 3 gold after lvl 10 and 5 gold after lvl 20(or something like that). I guess that's a better idea and the players won't be overpowered this way.

Last edited by Visitor on Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Romi<3 Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:16 am

3 incomers and 1 normal player would not work. Because he needs some leaks not all! All needs would him make leaking too and the game would be over. And when the other make income after some level like 10 it would be stupid cos they waste income.
In the new version is a kick command so u can kick ppls who are too stupid to play or the ppl who wanna feed a made..
The game needs the gg mode... i dont care on be and cb i dont rly use it often... But as some1 said more modes are better than less.
Why should you delede what ppl love?
Imba races must be fix because there are unfair but the gg mode is for everyone
If it will be deleted many ppl wont be happy about it. I asked around and they asked me why ppl make so many shit with new versions.
I aggree with it u give ppl something they like and than you take it away from them.

sry for some mistakes and shortforms:D

( I read what Visitor wrote and i even would agree with it. it would be i nice solution)

Romi<3
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:48 am

Okay, I see where gg can be abused, but instead of deleting the most popular mode maybe it can be nerfed somehow. Maybe creeps can give only three quarters of the normal value of the creeps or even half when they are killed at king. and maybe the other team can each get 1 gold for each creep killed at king (exactly like hg but before the creeps reach king), if hg is on too, and they leak to king then an extra 1 gold per creep be given.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  xcut Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:30 pm

It's most popular NOOB MODE. -apmmhgggcbx3 -apmmhgggcbx3 -apmmhgggcbx3 -apmmhgggcbx3 -apmmhgggcbx3....... all fuc**** day. To much kids. They can't play without this because non stop leaks.

xcut

Back to top Go down

Post  Romi<3 Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:49 pm

Your are right! Its the most popular noob mode but you have to make this mode because of all the noobs in the game.
Try to find an other solution for gg but dont delete it complete. The noobs need it... I can survive without that mode because i dont leak much but if you leak one time you mostly cant def the other waves too because you lose so much money

Romi<3
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:50 pm

Xcut - you missing the point. Legion is a team game. you could be the best legion player in the world but if your noob team leaks very hard on 7 and 8 (with 3 waves) and then keeps leaking you stand almost no chance of continuing to cover them unless you are getting extra gold from gg. There are very few pro games (as they are hard to organise). Sometimes noob games even take 5 mins to fill. So must we get rid of the noob mode and then w8 10 hours for a pro game to fill or play noob games without gg and always end of level 7 or 8 or just after. No Xcut, it just needs some changes to it.

Also if you are so sick of the same mode being hosted, then get a better connection and host something different yourself.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:50 pm

-gg mode was removed. There is no place for leak players.
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum