Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finding More Friends To Play With

4 posters

Go down

Finding More Friends To Play With Empty Finding More Friends To Play With

Post  Lil.Face Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:54 am

Hello Im lil.face (smiley) my nick on the web, i am a ltd player and i want to play ltd with more players i currently play it with the ones restricted the problem i have is i have no battle net i.e legit wc3 so hope i can make friends with u all and we can play together Smile

Lil.Face
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Finding More Friends To Play With Empty Why do i have to write titles?>.<

Post  tasos Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:06 pm

Hello,
At first only few have legal bnet so it`s ok, personaly i suggest you to play ltd via game ranger or eurobattlenet

Game ranger= good behavour but u can find many noobs. The best with game ranger is that u can play many ltd modes and not only the OP prophet, unfortunatly games may start late snce the most famous map here now it`s the x10, as comes t normal ltd b4 and 11 are the maps here, mainly b4.

Eurobattlnet= the worst ppl behavior i ve ever seen in my life, realy now before playing there i thought such bad comunity it`s just a myth, ppl are better here than game ranger tho but for a dumb reason they play only ph mode, games here start fast but be ready for many leavers, playable maps here are 3.41 and b8 if u w8 a bit u can find b11 too.

Personaly i play in both Very Happy .

For game ranger look on your own just press gameranger download and i suppose you will find it.

Find more about eubnet here http://eurobattle.net/content/

Last edited by tasos on Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Why do i have to write this?>.<)

tasos
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Finding More Friends To Play With Empty Re: Finding More Friends To Play With

Post  Lil.Face Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:09 am

hii i want to play with average players i cant rate how well i am so, i want to play with good mannered players i am playing currently in a client called RGC hoping to find more players who play here at rgc i also want the link where u download your clients

Lil.Face
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:50 am

How to play on Eurobattle.net: http://eurobattle.net/content/

1. Create an account here. (email address required)
2. Confirm you account with your email.
2. Download Eurobattle client here. If doesn't work, you might want to download and install this.

How to play on ENT.connect: https://entgaming.net/entconnect/

1. Nice tutorial here.

How to play on GameRanger: http://www.gameranger.com/support/

1. Download and Install GameRanger Client here.
2. Follow the wizard instructions and create your account.
3. Play!

I hope this helps.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Finding More Friends To Play With Empty *some smartass title here*

Post  Ronkjo Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:18 am

Lately i've been looking for people to play LTD and the thread u posted was just what i was looking for. I personally play in Garena the problem is that if u wanna play u have to play in ucw servers (where people are complete assholes) or in the Russian rooms with the russian hostbots (where everyone speaks Russian and you feel like indian. so if anybody who plays in garena is looking for someone to play ltd with just connect with me. Smile
PS. Also if you play lhd (Legion Hero Defense) in garena , please PLEEEEEASE message me i wanna play lhd with someone sooo bad but no one plays it Sad

Ronkjo
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil.Face Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:53 am

Ronkjo wrote:Lately i've been looking for people to play LTD and the thread u posted was just what i was looking for. I personally play in Garena the problem is that if u wanna play u have to play in ucw servers (where people are complete assholes) or in the Russian rooms with the russian hostbots (where everyone speaks Russian and you feel like indian. so if anybody who plays in garena is looking for someone to play ltd with just connect with me. Smile
PS. Also if you play lhd (Legion Hero Defense) in garena , please PLEEEEEASE message me i wanna play lhd with someone sooo bad but no one plays it Sad

yes im indian hmm garena lately i have problems coz of me finding players or the tunnle system and stuff

Lil.Face
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down