Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server

3 posters

Go down

fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server Empty fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server

Post  Ds.CaveVn Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:20 pm

Dear HuanAK .
Currently there are some bad guys took advantage and started using the "cheat", I love gamers behalf of Vietnam Legion TD hope Admin will have how to fix the problem soon. I have tried to download and use for your report. And here are some "cheat" of the hack ...

I enter the game and start typing the command of "Cheat"
fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server Star_zps275e5aef
Once cheat for me to get 20 gold
fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server 20gold_zps430d73e0
command "cheat" This helps build towers to recover 100% HP and towers almost immortal. You can see in the photo, only 100 Income tower I won the Level 1
fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server Heal_zpsbec5216f
I can have a lot of gold and wood from "cheat"
fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server CheatX_zps57b68aff

I've been thinking a lot before posting this report on to you. I'm afraid you misunderstand the culture of Vietnam game, but my love for the Legion to any greater restriction. Now I'm just thinking of troubleshooting, I did not want to because of some bad gamers Vietnam Legion games affect our people.
good health all

Ds.CaveVn
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server Empty Re: fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server

Post  Saucer Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:00 am

HuanAK is no longer around or working on the Mega map (but Kongk and myself are currently working on the 3.5 beta version).

Anyhow! Thank you for the screenshots. I see that you are playing a modified map, where somebody has added cheats to it.

It's more than likely that your game host / admin is aware of this, and is doing it on purpose. If not, you should ask him to change the map.

The original map does not contain cheats.

I recommend that, for the future, you don't play games with hosts that are assholes Wink

Delete all 3.41 maps in your Warcraft 3 download folder, and then download the original from here and put it into your download folder:

[link]
hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/legion-td-mega-3-5-b4-194224/

Don't join a 3.41 game host unless you already have the map downloaded. Clicking (just 1 time, to highlight) a gamename on the gamelist should show a mini-map preview picture in the upper-right corner if you already have the map.

Saucer
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server Empty Re: fraud and hacking Legion TD 3.41, 3.44, 3.48 in Vietnam server

Post  NERV Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:48 pm

Ds.CaveVn wrote:
I've been thinking a lot before posting this report on to you. I'm afraid you misunderstand the culture of Vietnam game, but my love for the Legion to any greater restriction. Now I'm just thinking of troubleshooting, I did not want to because of some bad gamers Vietnam Legion games affect our people.

It's ok buddy. No misunderstood was had. There are many other legion fake maps too, and every legion version that haven't been download from official sources (The Hiveworkshop or from the Download Section) contain cheats packs.

Saucer did a good job explaining how to avoid fake versions.

Basically, what these cheats do is to enable -debug mode in multiplayer games, which is impossible with regular  -debug command.
The map itself has an anti-cheat system that reset one's gold/lumber every time they try to use -debug commands while in multiplayer _or_ if they get gold/lumber from other sources except your wisp/creeps,  but still,  it is very abusable,  since the anti cheat takes normally 1~2 secs before kicking in,  and during those seconds you can build towers/send heavy summons.  Unfortunately, the anti-cheat system does not prevent players to use -heal or -food command.

Ds.CaveVn wrote:
good health all
To you as well, my friend.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down