Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

+7
supersexyy
Hate2Lose
cyberpunk
Nortan
ScreaMz.DzolaN
ScreaMz.ANkey
HighestIncome
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  HighestIncome Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:09 pm

That is true, but to play you need all 3 rules, which include 300+games and checkable "!from". So if you change your IP, you can't change your "!from" (unless you move to the other country) and you can't play 300+games that fast. All 3 rules combined prevent from spamming, not just IP rule. 

I wish you the same! 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41 - Page 3 Empty Re: 2 vs. 2 challenge (Hybrid, Prophet) 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:41 pm

HighestIncome wrote:That is true, but to play you need all 3 rules, which include 300+games and checkable "!from". So if you change your IP, you can't change your "!from" (unless you move to the other country) and you can't play 300+games that fast. All 3 rules combined prevent from spamming, not just IP rule. 

I wish you the same! 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
Depends on how much of a life you have. I have over 2k games on MMH(main+alt is around 2100 atm.) since the start of 2013 alone. That's including some 6-10 hour games of activity time(not including stuff like idling to level on RPGs, but actual play-time.) although they probably overall average to about 30-45 minutes per game which is about the same length as an average LTD game. This is while watching a few hundred episodes of anime, and redditing. What could I have done if I had purely focused on Warcraft 3?

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:16 pm

I can't prevent spamming fully, but at least if you want to spam, you will have to put some effort to do that. That was my point. If you are nerd to move to another country, buy a new house, buy a mate, get 600+ games combined with him/her and play with me again, I am ok with that.

Go get some life sunderkeenin, go get some life mate! Smile

Best Regards, HI
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 pm

HighestIncome wrote:I can't prevent spamming fully, but at least if you want to spam, you will have to put some effort to do that. That was my point. If you are nerd to move to another country, buy a new house, buy a mate, get 600+ games combined with him/her and play with me again, I am ok with that.

Go get some life sunderkeenin, go get some life mate! Smile

Best Regards, HI
Dynamic IP and proxies are fun.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3