Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Famous players? 3.41

+7
Danavortil
Velen
Nortan
missgreen
PaLLaS
sunderkeenin
Unholy_Rave
11 posters

Go down

Famous players? 3.41 Empty Famous players? 3.41

Post  Unholy_Rave Mon May 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Hi, im not any pro Legion td player but i want to know who are the most famous (or known, recognizeable) legion td mega players out there???
Thank you, if i get any answers.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Famous players? 3.41 Empty Re: Famous players? 3.41

Post  sunderkeenin Tue May 07, 2013 8:14 am

Unholy_Rave wrote:Hi, im not any pro Legion td player but i want to know who are the most famous (or known, recognizeable) legion td mega players out there???
Thank you, if i get any answers.
HighestIncome, PanicX, The damn mapmakers themselves even if they aren't all that awesome at their map, etc.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Tue May 07, 2013 11:18 am

Ok, thank you, i will try to find them Smile Any others?

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  PaLLaS Tue May 07, 2013 6:39 pm

HighestIncome play more with the income than with the value, he prefers leak and the good income. A real pro not leak not of the game and in a very high income.

And PanicX is a real pro, he is the best to kill the waves with a minimum of value.

For pros, in the order, I would say (according to my experience ~1500 games):

#1 PanicX
#2 DeFisch
#3 Bombastik (I have already seen him ended with 1512 income and 24000 been worth without leak a single wave = ~600 score).
#4 Kreutertee
#5 No2SillZ (I am not too much sure any more of his name)

And concerning the incomers best:

#1 HighestIncome

Generally, HightestIncome leak most of the first waves because he income many, and then its been worth is finally to catch up by its income, and there he returns about to the same value that the others. But his technique is very random, because if his allies cannot hold his leak, them losing from the beginning, but if they hold, HighestIncome ends with a very big income and very big value.

For proof of what I move forward, I witness it, or then you can see his replays on the site of the clan ENT (seen that he plays on bot ENT, RTP and TeoP).

Replays on the site of the clan ENT is automatically recorded, thus there we see good where he was a part ended in bottom lvl because he leak many. Where from his stats of shit lol (13 win, 36 lose).

You do not have to notice why on 4 links of replay that he gave, only 1 work? (That where he has Archer elite and max feed). Others do not work simply because they has nothing others to show lol.

I have already ended in 1378 myself income and 22215 value lvl 30 simply because 2 of my allies had mass leak (I was 7/15 and 4870 value in the lvl 18). I thus have no merit ^^.

------------------------------------

And me I am not necessarily a pro, I try only to make with what I can, generally I manage to end in 7/15 in the lvl 19 (cf "Stragical Guide" of Bombastik), or in the lvl 20 or after the arena without having leak a single wave (or by having leak 1 or 2 wave).

I plan to write moreover soon a guide, maybe to help the beginners, but especially to see if I can better remit in all your advice.

Best regards, PaLLaS

PS: HighestIncome, Do not get excited in view of what I have write, or does not cry, I notice it is everything^^. And does not say to me "come 1vs1, I am going to win you", I don't care lol.

PS²: I play only on bot Clan UC.

PaLLaS
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Tue May 07, 2013 7:37 pm

Oh thank you so much, really nice and detailed answer, Pallas. I found this guy 'HighestIncome' yesterday on RPT bot and lol that guy is insane... He did like 240 income on lvl 12 and he leaked only lvl 7, around 15 units... After that he leaked only lvl 17- around 15 units and thats all, i didn't notice any major leaks by him? (he also maxed king, almost alone)

I couldn't reach this PanicX, he is just offline on battle.net

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Tue May 07, 2013 9:01 pm

I don't know if anyone of you heard about player 'Pro.at.legiTD', but i find him as a really good-pro player.

1# About HI, i need to say, Pallas, that i think you are not right, because i played more than 10 games with HI. (lucky me Razz) Anyways that guy rarely leaks much, he does but not as much as you say i think. So if you ask me, HighestIncome is probably the best legion td mega player World has ever seen. I mean, noone did what he did. (i also need to say that he jokes a lot, makes stupid moves for fun and so on, but when he plays, he does it best, so maybe PallaS you didnt even see him playing for serious, and i did).

2# About PanicX, i heard that he is good-pro, but i dont know is he still active?

3# About Bombastik, that guy is really awesome, he shared epic stategical guide with us and he is epic player himself.

4# whos DeFisch???

Last edited by missgreen on Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

It can be hard to determine how famous players are since we don't all use the same bots and don't neccessarily play at the same times or even with eachother but as far as UC bot goes, Kruetertee, defisch, Panicx are well known as well the other shamans (p4p4ba3r [AKA k-hyeon], and rockabilliy1981). I <3 papa.

I'd also make mention of the more frequent members such as soul-o-eater, bombastik (haven't seen him lately), schnaggel, PPear, and myself (Nortan). As honorable non-clan member I'd say Goibniu plays a lot (1900 games or so I believe). Kruetertee doesn't play currently but managed to get over 3000 games! Me and a few other members are around 2000 (I'm only 1800 but haven't been playing a lot recently). Number of games played doesn't always correlate to skill obviously but clan members are generally pretty good and there is definately a lot of good players that I'm not going to bother mentioning that all play just as good as the most experienced players. A lot of experienced and popular players have also seemingly stopped playing Sad

I'm actually a U.S. player in clan UC which is rare and I often don't play during the most active times.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 am

Thanks for informations Nortan, but why you only mention players that play on UC bot? You only play on UC? I mean there are other cool bots too...

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm

Unholy_Rave wrote:Thanks for informations Nortan, but why you only mention players that play on UC bot? You only play on UC? I mean there are other cool bots too...

I'm a UC member so I tend to only use UC bot and UC bot seems to be the most active/popular bot for legion. If UC bot is down when I want to play for some reason then I just use ENT.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 pm

[ENT] and -RPT- bots are cool, games get full in secounds always... You know any popular players that does not play on UC bot?

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Velen Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:45 am

PaLLaS said:

"A real pro not leak not of the game and in a very high income." 

I need to say that i don't agree with this, if he wanted to say that real pro end with high income with no leaks?

As a garena player, i have to say that there are a lot of underrated russian garena players that people don't know know about, that are as good as your PanicX and HighestIncome.

Velen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:24 pm

Type in google.com 'Legion td mega' to see who is the most famous player in google suggestions

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Danavortil Fri Jul 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Lots of famous UC bot players were mentioned through the thread. I'd like to add some "famous" ENT bot players, like; BeepBoopBeep, Gouus, Furbolg, BA_Fail...
They record their replays, and they even have a league system in ENT. I don't play there but i can watch their inhouse league replays from time to time, some games are quite educating!

Danavortil
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Sat Jul 13, 2013 1:39 am

Well thanks for your reply. I said that UC, RPT and ENT bots are the best. Generally i think UC members are the best if we look players average skill level of these 3 bots.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:43 pm

East:                                                        West: 

HighestIncome                                         Bombastik                    
  PanicX                                                      p4p4ba3r 
  Kreutertee              vs.                      Rockabilly1981
  DeFisch                                                    Goibniu

Who wins?

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Discowrecka Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:25 pm

Who wins?
Whoever gets better rolls? Very Happy

Imo, all this talk who is better individually is pointless, since this map is half about rng. What if you got roll something like ogre basher, gateguard, mudman, apparition, and your opponent has archi or gob blaster. It just depends too much on units that you have and length of the game.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Unholy_Rave Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:59 am

Well yes, it depends on roll but if hybrid is played it is a bit different. I would give East slight advantage here, i think they would win.

Unholy_Rave
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:20 am

2005_TD wrote:East:                                                        West: 

HighestIncome                                         Bombastik                    
  PanicX                                                      p4p4ba3r 
  Kreutertee              vs.                      Rockabilly1981
  DeFisch                                                    Goibniu

Who wins?

Only 5 of them are currently active right now (4 if you don't include rock who isn't on too often or just not when I'm playing).

Theoretically it's a mixture of units and RNG. I say rng because things like double whelp lvl 1, double dino lvl 2, or furbolg + dino lvl 2 can cause large amounts of early leak and while you can recover from it you will not income as well and your value will be lower.

If you swapped panicx with p4p4ba3r I'd say east in a heartbeat. I've played quite a few games with all of them and goib/rock/panicx were sometimes a little disappointing in their use of units and ability to income with them (they are great players though). Goib just plays randoms all day and isn't even a member but he has a very large amount of games played (Around 2700 games now. he often played a bit strangely when I was in games with him but it's been awhile since we played together so perhaps he's improved or just takes it more seriously) Just cause you are well known doesn't necessarily mean you play optimally. I've come to learn that having played with so many players who have a lot of play time experience or reputation that they sometimes don't perform as you would expect from them.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 am

Who is then good/best of them?

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:57 pm

2005_TD wrote:Who is then good/best of them?
Some are better than others in certain situations. It'd be a team of 2 or 3 of them that'd rise above the rest rather than a single one.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:09 pm

2005_TD wrote:Who is then good/best of them?

I don't see why it really matters. I could make a guess given my own experience from playing with all of them but it just seems rather unnecessary and I'm not really into ranking players in a game like this on an individual skill basis. I like to just think of them all as good players that I enjoy playing with.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  2005_TD Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:03 pm

But lol if you played with all of them, you are the best person to say how they play

2005_TD
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Famous players? 3.41 Empty RE:

Post  Hate2Lose Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:47 am

Sup Guys!  I just recently found your site, due to a mod. from Clan Ent finding HuanAk's 2v2 challenge.  I consider myself a pro legion td player and alway play on Ent bots.  I was wondering if any pro players from this Clan/site would like to play vs me and my friends.  We can play 2v2, 3v3 or 4v4.  We are open for all modes as well, as long as we agree on NO MERC SWITCHING.  We play v3.41.  This is will be for fun!  We are always looking for new players and challenges.  P.M me here or reply.  Thanks Guys and Happy Gaming!!!

P.S. We have accounts on both East and West
Hate2Lose
Hate2Lose
Veteran
Veteran

http://ClanEnt.net

Back to top Go down

Famous players? 3.41 Empty blah blah blah

Post  Fapion[UC] Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:43 am

To much spam Very Happy
well have to mention just one thing, about highestincome, one part he is missing about to be best player, try to play without maphack Smile and if anyone doubt he do using it i have replay, even i didn't need this tactic to chk it cause already have very good feeling about real income should be to any build and type of play i did use it on purpose to show on replay he use mh, so we were same team and from start no meter what i was allways 1 wisp or 1 lumb upgrade front of him, but still he had faster income than me Smile think there is no need to explain more, replay will be uploaded here as soon as i find which one is it in my saved base. cheers

Fapion[UC]
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  missgreen Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:32 pm

Will people ever stop talking about HI Very Happy

missgreen
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down