Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

3 posters

Go down

cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)! Empty cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

Post  krueppelbein Fri Apr 26, 2013 4:01 am

Hi folks,

was playin the version MEGA 3.41 and saw that system message a couple of times.

[calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

x stands for a player's name

was a player from the other team but I suppose that is a cheat for gettin lumber? was playin legion td quite often lately but that was the first time I've seen that message...

does anybody know what that stands for?

krueppelbein
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)! Empty Re: cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

Post  sunderkeenin Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:23 am

krueppelbein wrote:Hi folks,

was playin the version MEGA 3.41 and saw that system message a couple of times.

[calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

x stands for a player's name

was a player from the other team but I suppose that is a cheat for gettin lumber? was playin legion td quite often lately but that was the first time I've seen that message...

does anybody know what that stands for?
Was it connected to a bot command, or was it the map saying it?
If it was the map saying it then you should try to stay to the Clan ENT, BGN, TeOP, UCBot host for your Legion TD 3.41 needs, because none of them host cheated vers. Saucerbot's custom ver is kinda dead sadly. It was pretty decent.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)! Empty Re: cheat? [calm] has refilled [x]'s cookie jar. [x] now has three cookies (try !eat)!

Post  EdgeOfChaos Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:06 pm

Hi, I am a moderator from ENT, and this message is just something from the bot. It says that when people are flaming, and its meant to calm the person down. It's not a cheat.

EdgeOfChaos
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:59 pm

EdgeOfChaos wrote:Hi, I am a moderator from ENT, and this message is just something from the bot. It says that when people are flaming, and its meant to calm the person down. It's not a cheat.
Well thanks for the clarification. I'm rather inactive in-game nowadays except on MMH, and don't get around to LTD as much as before, and almost exclusively play on the Clan UC bot unless HI makes me get on the RPT bot.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum