Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your best score at the end of a match?

3 posters

Go down

What's your best score at the end of a match? Empty What's your best score at the end of a match?

Post  sunderkeenin Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:28 pm

Well I was playing WC3 via steam because I like overlay.
So I got a screenie. I ended up with 471 score at the end of a -hplimmhgggcbx3 game on UCBot.
http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578965377859944675/3F7A61F6AB921CB48D58C5EEEE6379C7C669B7ED/
I just went on a roll and that's about it. I'm not that good of a player, but I got in the right environment to attain that score.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

What's your best score at the end of a match? Empty Re: What's your best score at the end of a match?

Post  NERV Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:14 am

My highest score was on b.net. I used anti-stuck to get some extra gold from my mate leaks at level 1, before they could reach the middle. Pretty nasty stuff. Not sure if I sealed any more leaks from him after round 1, I can't remember if he played until the end, but I'm guessing he left after a few rounds.

I was playing Beast. Got 518 score at the end and reached 360 at level 15, guess it ended in level 29 or 28, I can't remember and I didn't watch the whole replay cyclops .
Usually my end game score with Beast is 400ish.

Download replay.
I'm red btw. Ugh... don't mind the chat.

Highest score with beast, this time not stealing any leaks (I feel like I need to post a replay without cheats Embarassed ):
Download replay, score 429
I'm red again.

Highest score I have within my replay folder is Marine.
Download link, score 442
I"m red again.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

What's your best score at the end of a match? Empty Re: What's your best score at the end of a match?

Post  LoneWolf187 Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:44 am

My highest score as a builder(not merc) is 603 at level 26 where the other team lost. I did it as Paladin to start and i got a lucky reroll and was able to make mass Hades after.

LoneWolf187
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down