Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug

2 posters

Go down

Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug Empty Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug

Post  hubu15 Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:34 pm

@ first hello from germany Wink
i hope you can understand everything because my english isn´t perfect ^^

so...the first bug:
the upgraded druid , the swordmage is a little bit buggy....if he cast his dmg bug and he is buffed by a greymane with extra dmg for example or by a mermaid with extra armor , those buffs remove after 3 seconds too! so if his buff is after 7 seconds finished , all other buffs removed too. And he does not get them back when he cast his buff in the same round again.
So pls fix it , because that sucks when he loses every time everything xD

second bug:
The ice-dragon and the ice-trolls having no manaregeneration! @ the begin of a round thex cats her spell one time and after that never again in the same round....sometimes they get one mana but in the next second it dissapers.
they always losing mana when they attack...little bit buggy xP

thats all....just one more question
i wanted to work on 2.4 a little bit on my own...i have some ideas for new races
where i can get the editor version? ^^

hubu15

Back to top Go down

Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug Empty Re: Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug

Post  eGze Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:55 pm

hubu15 wrote:@ first hello from germany Wink
i hope you can understand everything because my english isn´t perfect ^^

so...the first bug:
the upgraded druid , the swordmage is a little bit buggy....if he cast his dmg bug and he is buffed by a greymane with extra dmg for example or by a mermaid with extra armor , those buffs remove after 3 seconds too! so if his buff is after 7 seconds finished , all other buffs removed too. And he does not get them back when he cast his buff in the same round again.
So pls fix it , because that sucks when he loses every time everything xD

second bug:
The ice-dragon and the ice-trolls having no manaregeneration! @ the begin of a round thex cats her spell one time and after that never again in the same round....sometimes they get one mana but in the next second it dissapers.
they always losing mana when they attack...little bit buggy xP

thats all....just one more question
i wanted to work on 2.4 a little bit on my own...i have some ideas for new races

1. Sword Mage fixed
2. Ice Troll have 1.00 mana on second, Azure Dragon have 0.13 mana on second. Skills works so, its no bug.
3. You can't get my editor version (1.50c legiontd.com)
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Elf-Bug and Ice-Bug Empty Ice ?!?!

Post  hubu15 Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:34 am

But when i play them they always cast their skills one time and after that they lose always their mana while attacking
so you can see how they got sometimes one mana point but while attacking it dissapears

don´t know why...maybe you can tets it one more time and then you will know what i mean^^ hehe
thx xP

hmmm thats bad because then i don´t have the other races but if it´s not changeable...that will be lot of work and time ._.
xD

hubu15

Back to top Go down

Post  TheFirstTester Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:47 am

hubu15 wrote:

Forget it Razz, btw you can post your ideas here.
TheFirstTester
TheFirstTester
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum