Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

posted as PM, regards 3.41

3 posters

Go down

posted as PM, regards 3.41 Empty posted as PM, regards 3.41

Post  von_Oberstain Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:13 pm

We are a community of friends who play Legion TD on a regular basis, its come my attention that there may be either a logical error or graphics design error with your latest map (v3.41).

Tree's appear to be growing out of the concrete which is a logical error as this is not possible, however we suggest that it is possible that they can grow from magical concrete but this would then mean the concrete would need to show some magical appearance for example, shiny colors.

I wish to be updated on the result of my inquiry and look forward to seeing the fix in the next map version.

With Regards,

received as a PM. as i pretty much don't understand what it is about, all i can do i post this here.

you see, my field of work is LegionTD Pro (x1) and LegionX3 Revolution (x3) - formerly UE 2 and 2.7-2.9, but first version will go into internal testing today or tomorrow, just to brag a bit...

anyhow, 3.41 is Legion TD MEGA version, authored by HuanAK.

best i can do is post this as a forum suggestion, so huan or his moderators can give you more official answer.

to huan/moderators:
(name and email are known to me, and i'll gladly provide them to you if needed for more personal communication. i skipped it purposely, as i don't like giving personal info into public)
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

posted as PM, regards 3.41 Empty Re: posted as PM, regards 3.41

Post  NERV Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:33 am

I like to think that's magical concrete.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm

I received PM from him too.

I believe he talk about tree on concrete tile.

what he mean is "tree" should place on "grass" tile instead of "concrete" tile.

it is not a bug, he just want perfect just map layout.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down