Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.4b

3 posters

Go down

2.4b Empty 2.4b

Post  res Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:19 am

Elf race:

Bird now sucks, maybe if he doesnt get 150% dmg, just normal would be good again.

I only played one in mode -apsmx3 solo.

res
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty Re: 2.4b

Post  eGze Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:25 am

If 120 DPS (chaos), 980 HP, +illusion (takes 1.50 dmg more) for 295 gold sucks, I'am a Santa Claus cheers
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

https://legiontd.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty Little bit to imba :D

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 am

because i´m not allowed to work on my own on a version , i have to critizes something:

@ first: azure dragon now splash vs air too? wtf? too good because he gots magic dmg...that will ruin the game...

second: the beserk with his abillity blood lust is too expesniv...an veteran from mech is cheaper and much better without an abillity
and the flying machine is with this bad abillity too expensiv too! his dmg and hp are very low...

third: the new design of zeppelin is bad...the old one looked better <.< and it is now too expensiv with this low dmg...120 before was clearly too much but now just 40? do it on 60-70!

forth: and why deleted slayer and put now such a noobish warden instead of it O.o
slayer was an good idea...don´t delet him pls Sad

hmmm thats all i think....the rest is very good and the animations of the ice troll aura and the magic-goblin-guy is great...very awesome Wink

just one more thing....in the changelog was written that in x3 you get 300 gold and in x2 200 gold
i just get 200 gold in x3 and in x2 just 150 gold

bug ? O.o

thats all about the 2.4b version what i have to say

i will play it some more times and will tell you bugs if i find someone

Wink

hubu15

Back to top Go down

Post  konrad901 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:50 am

hubu15 wrote:
just one more thing....in the changelog was written that in x3 you get 300 gold and in x2 200 gold

bug ? O.o
its changelog for 2.4b not beta Very Happy first it has to be 200 150 but propobly its not gonna be changed (fuck yea) afro
agree with ur post Very Happy dwarf is too weak!! Very Happy hmm berserk could cost 80-95 and gyrocopter wTf lol! 180gold for +200 hp and ~10dmg+ ?? and giv it ^^ x2 couse of rebirthing ... sucks he dies when all dies so his ability only slows or is able to kill one :S

@edit
change name of maverick illusion ;D cuz hard to see who is ilussion whos not Very Happy
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:12 am

hubu15 wrote:because i´m not allowed to work on my own on a version , i have to critizes something:

@ first: azure dragon now splash vs air too? wtf? too good because he gots magic dmg...that will ruin the game...

second: the beserk with his abillity blood lust is too expesniv...an veteran from mech is cheaper and much better without an abillity
and the flying machine is with this bad abillity too expensiv too! his dmg and hp are very low...

third: the new design of zeppelin is bad...the old one looked better <.< and it is now too expensiv with this low dmg...120 before was clearly too much but now just 40? do it on 60-70!

forth: and why deleted slayer and put now such a noobish warden instead of it O.o
slayer was an good idea...don´t delet him pls Sad

hmmm thats all i think....the rest is very good and the animations of the ice troll aura and the magic-goblin-guy is great...very awesome Wink

bug ? O.o

thats all about the 2.4b version what i have to say

i will play it some more times and will tell you bugs if i find someone

Wink

1. Arcitic Race always leak on air levels so splash air its good solution, I am still working on Azure. Maybe i will change it.
2. Veteran: ~68 DPS, 740 HP, cost 150 vs. Berserk + buff: ~80 DPS, 750 HP, +3 def (6 total), cost 180. Isn't OK?
3. Right. I ma changed his attack speed (flying machine and gyrocopter) to 0.50. Fly 295 > 460, gyro 500 > 770.
4. Zeppelin attacks faster now, but you are right his dmg is not enough. Changed to 90 attack.
5. Warden with new skills look better (imo)
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:57 pm

if azur dragon gots splash vs air , he should have normal damage or something like that...but not magic or piecre because thats too imba <.<

yeah beserk maybe is WITH buff a little bit better....but just for a short time , after buff he is very weak and veteran is good all the time...so i would reduce the costs of beserk...maybe 140 or something like that

and whats about the design of the war zeppelin? pls take the old Sad

and warden...hmm ok if you want...it´s also ok but i liked slayer xP

hubu15

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty edit

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:47 pm

ok i must correct me a little bit
i played the last times only x3
now i played the normal mode and i think dwarfwarrior for 50 gold is ok...but upgrading maybe instead of 120 should be 105 or something like that
and flying machine for 85 is ok too but the upgradingcosts maybe should reduced on 150-160 instead of 180
but you said in the outcoming version you made gyrocopter stronger...if you done that , then 180 is ok

thats all for now Very Happy

hubu15

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:24 pm

1. If you test beta do it on X1 ( X2, X3 totaly unbalanced)
2. Azure - I decreased his splash to 1/2 and no comment. Leaked every round after 22. With 5k value impossible to kill boss on 30 lvl. His DPS ~153.
I will fix him
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:40 pm

ok thanks Smile

maybe you can balance the best tower (forgotten the name xD) a little bit too. I think the upgradecosts are too low...300 is not enough for a 2600 HP tanker with 270 normal damge , fortified armor and that great abillity
maybe you will reduce his attackspeed or increase the upgradingcosts from 300 to 350 or something like that

and the axethrower should be more expensive because he is much bette rthen the meele-upgrade of the shieldbreaker and both should cost the same? 215 for the axethrower is not enough! i think it should cost more gold , maybe 250-260 because with that great abillity and that great piecre dmg is it too cheap

i think thats all from my side to the dwarf , i´m now gonna testing the other races xP

hubu15

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty Beserk vs Pandaren

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:58 pm

New example:

Icewolf costs 40 gold and upgrading to Pandaren cost 105 gold = 145 gold
Pandaren gots 750 hp and around 50 dmg AND an abillity

DwarfWarrior cost 50 gold and upgrading to Beserk cost 120 gold = 170 gold
Beserk gots now with abillity just around 750 hp and aorund the same dmg like pandaren but without blood lust just arround 500 hp and less dmg

so i think you should reduce the costs of Beserk Very Happy

hubu15

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty Tested Ice now

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Ok i tested Ice now in normal mode (no x2 or x3)

just three things:
first: the mana regernation bug is everytime when i play ice...you said they have mana regeneration but always when azure dragon or ice troll epxert attack , they lose all of their mana
did you test it again?

second: the combo of pandaren and ice whelp was a great idead but the mana regeneration of the pandaren is too slow or the mana regneration of the whelp is too fast...because @ the bginning the combo works good but then the second time in the same round the whelp cast his spell before pandaren and then it doesn´t work^^

third: splash vs air of azur drake is really too strong...i just need one azur drake and 2 magnatauren for all of the air in lvl 21
i think the azur drake should not have splash vs air....magnatauren and ice troll expert have both a abillity vs air and thats good enough i think so

hubu15

Back to top Go down

2.4b Empty EDIT

Post  hubu15 Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:31 pm

sorry , me again xD

every race got´s a weakness....beast for example has got nothing against air...and if your good you can handle it also

if ice now got magnaturen , ice troll expert and splash vs air and ground it would be imba
that would ruin the game , ice would be too strong

hubu15

Back to top Go down

Post  eGze Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:26 pm

Beta 2 is available.
eGze
eGze
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down