Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore

3 posters

Go down

Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore Empty Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore

Post  DragonFalse Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:02 pm

what the title said
i was following the exact same plan that i usually go to 30 with, and i got annihilated at level 20
and crits doesn't show on monsters or bosses at all

DragonFalse
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore Empty Re: Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore

Post  mortilus Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:22 am

wolverine crit % was nerfed (i think it's 3% now) but the damage was increased.

maybe that is the problem?

mortilus
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore Empty Re: Wolvriene's finishing blow doesn't work anymore

Post  DragonFalse Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:47 am

no, the problem is: crit is now 0%
did crits work for u ?

DragonFalse
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  mortilus Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:57 am

i haven't tried, no.

But are you basing your "crits are 0%" decision on the fact that your normal strat failed? Or on the fact that you sat down with 300 wolverines and watched them go from round 1 to round 30 and there was not a single crit?
* In offline play, type -debug then -gold 99999999 then -foodmax then you can make 300 wolverines *

Also, it might be that the crit% is too low, but that's not the same as "it doesn't happen".
Also also, remember that they do only cost 250g, so they shouldn't outperform more-expensive units, and might have been overpowered before

mortilus
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonFalse Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:00 am

am 100% sure bosses never got crited from 15+ wolverines multiple games
and am 100% sure that crits never showed on either bosses or monsters, it could be working on monsters but doesn't show in red numbers
am currently trying the mass wolverine mode

Edit:
ok i tried it, not a single crit

http://bayfiles.com/file/16Sn/uLHYU0/Wolverines.w3g

also in this replay, i discovered another bug, when i sent 3 dinos before lvl 30, a copy of them attacked me at lvl 30

Edit 2:
seems fixed in the new beta
thx for fixing it guys Smile

Edit 3:
the probability seems way much lower now, the update notes only mentioned less damage, it has been nerfed way too far now, also since it only deals ~3k damage, the description is inaccurate, it should say crit instead of kill

DragonFalse
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  mortilus Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:55 am

the dinos thing is because you had -debug on

mortilus
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  shengshun Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 am

DragonFalse wrote:
the probability seems way much lower now, the update notes only mentioned less damage, it has been nerfed way too far now, also since it only deals ~3k damage, the description is inaccurate, it should say crit instead of kill

i think he put back the orc crit the way it was but less dmg..also the description seems fine.. it kills almost all units.. not all creeps has 3k hp or more..

shengshun
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down