Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness

3 posters

Go down

Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness Empty Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness

Post  hhhiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:26 am

I testing seer of darkness again n find out the different of seer of darkness in beta 8(or before it) n after beta(which the bug had been fix). Seer of darkness casting mana shield only when creep in front of them in beta 13 cause it to waste 2 hit within 400 range. In beta 5 seer of darkness will casting mana shield immediately when round starting. This 2 different action cause 0 leak n 20 leak in 2 beta version. Can u test it?

Last edited by hhhiii on Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness Empty Re: Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness

Post  HuanAk Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:52 am

lord of death n hades normally take 60 second to regen full mana

with new mana aura, it will full in 15-17 second.

so do you think they should summon pet again in 15 seconds ?

that is why I add hidden cool down (45 seconds)

----------

for creep difficult:
- single player is hardest because not lag on creep and they come out fast
- 4v4 is very easy because lag (and creep come out slower)

I don't know why same creep make two difference result. that is why good player try build far away from spawn point.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness Empty Re: Mana shield casting sequence on seer of darkness

Post  NERV Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:03 am

HuanAk wrote:
that is why good player try build far away from spawn point.

THIS.

Building behind that dark green line its ok already, and you shouldn't have problem with units being teleported. Far than that may cause your units to not agroo sometimes.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  hhhiii Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:25 pm

I build at very close to green area, it is wat u r saying. Maybe i should upload a video but i cant activate my account in hivework, i hope u can test it again.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down