Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

unbalance builder for legion td v3.35

4 posters

Go down

unbalance builder for legion td v3.35 Empty unbalance builder for legion td v3.35

Post  justforfun Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:22 pm

well here is some race i think is unbalance....
marine the seagiant is quite paper armour and dun have any skills...
goblin the streamroller and upgrade of it , the ability is really a trash, eg when at lv 14 the streamroller die , the unit come out and after 2 whacks , die... i suggest it to explode and has an ability called recycle which recycle a few mines that are destoryed in the battle, this helps players to get more mines....
paladin units cant withstand at lv 14++....
pls edit this...

justforfun
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

unbalance builder for legion td v3.35 Empty Re: unbalance builder for legion td v3.35

Post  HuanAk Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

can you post them there:
https://legiontd.forumotion.com/f14-legion-td-mega

this section is for Legion TD 2.7 series.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

unbalance builder for legion td v3.35 Empty Re: unbalance builder for legion td v3.35

Post  von_Oberstain Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:13 am

moved to proper sub-forum
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:03 am

justforfun wrote:well here is some race i think is unbalance....
marine the seagiant is quite paper armour and dun have any skills...
goblin the streamroller and upgrade of it , the ability is really a trash, eg when at lv 14 the streamroller die , the unit come out and after 2 whacks , die... i suggest it to explode and has an ability called recycle which recycle a few mines that are destoryed in the battle, this helps players to get more mines....
paladin units cant withstand at lv 14++....
pls edit this...

Obviously, this dude doesn't know how these races works, not all races are like this "build tons of ultimate and you'll be fine".
Some races races like goblin/paladin, you have to balance between tankers and dps, these are the hardest races to play with.
Marine is getting a lot of buffs lately, you don't have nothing to complain about.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down