Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade?

3 posters

Go down

Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade? Empty Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade?

Post  hhhiii Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:13 pm

Sorry to offend Huannk again. I still not satisficed with the current lumber system, I feel that like this can be better. Current lumberjack upgarde is increase 20 gold and 20 lumber per level, so is like 60 n 60, 80 n 80, etc. But can it be like that 63 gold n 0 lumber, 84 gold n 0, 105 n 0, etc. Because if you convert 60 lumber to income it will become 3 income and so for the rest. So under current lumberjack upgrade the total lumer spend is 60+80+100+120+140+160+180+(200*Cool=2440, it equal to 122 income and if you add it up with 3+4+5+6+7+8+9+(10*Cool=122 into lumberjack upgrade, it will still have the same upgrade cost. But the different if you have 4/1 in level 5, you need to spend 60 gold and 60 lumber. What if you spend 63 gold for lumberjack, you will have 45 extra gold after 15 level. So you earn 45-3=42 gold!! Does it feel better?

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade? Empty Re: Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade?

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:48 am

It took me a long time to design new lumber system, so :

- player can't reach 1000+ income like they used to be (except mecenary)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade? Empty Re: Can this be better income with total cost no change in lumberjack upgrade?

Post  hhhiii Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:52 pm

oh, i see. Because every time i play legion mega, even though i can get 5/1 after lvl 4, 7/2 after lvl 8, 7/6 after lvl 13, 7/8 after lvl 16 and so 7/10 after lvl 20, i still only can have 6200 value for lvl 21 and 12000 value for lvl 28 if teammate is high standard player(mean they only leak abit for early n middle stage). It make me easy leak alot at lvl 28 n lvl 29 if i am not using strong race like mech goblin or nature or lucky prophet or hybird combo. It somehow make me feel this game are so imbalance.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:21 pm

hhhiii wrote: It somehow make me feel this game are so imbalance.

I don't have any trouble with income at all. Maybe you should just rush 7/8 sooner than lv16. Most games I try to get 7/8(or 7/7) ASAP, like lv13 or 14.

Also, you should always think and figure out if its possible to rush your income, if the game its fast and without leaks, you won't have the time to farm your income, so its hard to get pass 7/6 in most cases, unless you got the good rush-builders as you said. (you can, however, try to make your opponents leak by sending aura at tough lv's, like warlocks at lv11, rams at lv 5, 7 and 13).

But maybe income its not that important, I've seen people holding all lv until lv28 with 7/0 or less, and without leaks. But most of time (not always though), the winners are the ones with highest wood. So, it's up to you, get a higher income and make your opponents leak every round so you can farm your income, or you play with lower wisps/lumber and save wood for demons/behemots/krakens in key levels.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  hhhiii Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:41 pm

NERV wrote:
hhhiii wrote: It somehow make me feel this game are so imbalance.

I don't have any trouble with income at all. Maybe you should just rush 7/8 sooner than lv16. Most games I try to get 7/8(or 7/7) ASAP, like lv13 or 14.

Also, you should always think and figure out if its possible to rush your income, if the game its fast and without leaks, you won't have the time to farm your income, so its hard to get pass 7/6 in most cases, unless you got the good rush-builders as you said. (you can, however, try to make your opponents leak by sending aura at tough lv's, like warlocks at lv11, rams at lv 5, 7 and 13).

If getting 7/7 or 7/8 before lvl 13 or lvl 14 the value will only have 2300 or 2400 in lvl 13 unless u win the arena battle and ppl keep leak for many round, somehow i only able to reach the 7/7 or 7/8 when my teammate is leaking. I playing in malaysia gerena room, the ppl there quite pro. Sending rams( is it furblog?)in those lvl only result in nothing, unless we are playing ar.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:36 pm

No, I mean if I remove lumber cost for lumberjack, then :

player income for level 30 will change from 700->1100
their value will change from 14000-16000 to 17000-19000

then and I have to spent lots of time to
- measure average player's income at certain level.
- and re-balance creep difficult base on average player.
- make late game level still hard for "pro" player

so lumber/income system is so important that any changed will have huge difference in game difficult. for example :
- new arena make game easier (because they have more time to lumber)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hhhiii Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

HuanAk wrote:
No, I mean if I remove lumber cost for lumberjack, then :

player income for level 30 will change from 700->1100
their value will change from 14000-16000 to 17000-19000

then and I have to spent lots of time to
- measure average player's income at certain level.
- and re-balance creep difficult base on average player.
- make late game level still hard for "pro" player

so lumber/income system is so important that any changed will have huge difference in game difficult. for example :
- new arena make game easier (because they have more time to lumber)

Maybe you have some misunderstand, i just hope that the lumber cost for lumberjack upgrade will convert into gold instead of lumber. For example, 60 gold n 60 lumber for 1 upgrade, it change to 60+3(60 lumber can earn 3 gold) gold and so for the rest 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 additional gold cost for each upgrade. Maybe can set 3 gold to 4 or gold if you dun want pro player to have too high value in late game.
Normally i can only have 500~600 income for lvl 28 with 7/10 upgrade and 12200 value if teammte no leak too much to me. I will try to post a replay with race build for tat kind problem if i have the time.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:05 am

hhhiii wrote:
somehow i only able to reach the 7/7 or 7/8 when my teammate is leaking. <- Maybe you should review your strats.

hhhiii wrote:I playing in malaysia gerena room, the ppl there quite pro. Sending rams( is it furblog?)in those lvl only result in nothing, unless we are playing ar.

Ok. Even so, if nobody leaks , and everyone is pro, a furbolg or a ram at lv 7/8 probably WILL MAKE someone leak. To farm your income you need time, you get time when someone leak, If no one leaks, then you don't have time, nor the ability to increase your income, as I said before (please, read my quote again).

NERV wrote:

Also, you should always think and figure out if its possible to rush your income, if the game is fast and without leaks, you won't have the time to farm your income, so its hard to get pass 7/6 in most cases, unless you got the good rush-builders as you said. (you can, however, try to make your opponents leak by sending aura at tough lv's, like warlocks at lv11, rams at lv 5, 7 and 13).

hhhiii wrote:
Maybe you have some misunderstand, i just hope that the lumber cost for lumberjack upgrade will convert into gold instead of lumber. For example, 60 gold n 60 lumber for 1 upgrade, it change to 60+3(60 lumber can earn 3 gold) gold and so for the rest 4,5,6,7,8,9,10 additional gold cost for each upgrade. Maybe can set 3 gold to 4 or gold if you dun want pro player to have too high value in late game.
Normally i can only have 500~600 income for lvl 28 with 7/10 upgrade and 12200 value if teammte no leak too much to me. I will try to post a replay with race build for tat kind problem if i have the time.

So your saying Lumberjack Upgrades should give us income too, 100% of the spent wood? Not even the king upgrades give us 100% income. Sorry bud, but that would make EVEN EASIER to raise income. I certainly don't agree with this, would transform every builder into mercenary.

Also, ram is the commander.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down