Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nature's Build (by 13atou)

+5
non_ipado
Dazzlee
NERV
HuanAk
13atou
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nature's Build (by 13atou) - Page 2 Empty Re: Nature's Build (by 13atou)

Post  Dazzlee Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:03 am

There is no replay, he tried it like 10 Times but every Game is so different that there is no universal build. Strategy on #1 post is an idea and you have to improve or practise by urself. Only chance to make it same always is singleplayer...

btw. would be nice if someone posts if this build works fine in singleplayer @3.35 B5

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Fri Sep 09, 2011 4:37 am

Saddened not to have answered earlier Dazzlee, I was in outing with some friends (as tomorrow moreover I think ^^).

I make this replay (solo thus), this evening, I the comment, the betrothed =)

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 am

https://rapidshare.com/files/3362246057/Replay_Nature.w3g.

I comment not bad in this replay, thus you will see good... I would just say to you this: this replay is pitiful! Bad! Without set of creep on behalf of the enemy I not leak not certainly, but of the blow I am made less money, and of the blow I cannot make the units which I want ^^. Furthermore, I have no ally to catch up their leak:D.

Thus do not expect especially madman's replay xD. But at least that shows that you should never base itself on a build, still improvised! It is the key! XD ^^

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Fri Sep 09, 2011 6:53 am

13atou wrote:https://rapidshare.com/files/3362246057/Replay_Nature.w3g.

I comment not bad in this replay, thus you will see good... I would just say to you this: this replay is pitiful! Bad! Without set of creep on behalf of the enemy I not leak not certainly, but of the blow I am made less money, and of the blow I cannot make the units which I want ^^. Furthermore, I have no ally to catch up their leak:D.

Thus do not expect especially madman's replay xD. But at least that shows that you should never base itself on a build, still improvised! It is the key! XD ^^

Did you use -debug?

While in debug mode, every creep you send to the other side comes to you too, that way you can "fake" a normal game.

Also using cheat "warpten" makes things easier too.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:05 am

No, I did not know, me takes note, thank you NERV =)

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 pm

@ 13atou: Even if u have the replay and i wrote before u, as u said, singleplayer sucks. Maybe you can now do a nice replay with -debug mode. I dont know about this too, thx NERV.

Just btw, someone knows a bot of version 3.35 B4/5, cause noboby joins my games (sad story affraid ) and only hosts i see are 3.3

BTT: If u like i can post 13atou build currently for 3.3, less inc @lvl 10, more inc lvl20, still less value, i try to improve Smile

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:38 pm

For a malformed host, I saw this tutorial which HuanAK published, but I do not know in which version he accommodates:

"How to host Legion TD on playdota.eu bot ?

Step 1: join channel
Go to channel playdota.eu on server EuroBattle or FawkzBNET

Step 2: choose which map
Whisper "/w PlayDota.eu .map Legion TD Mega 3.3.w3x"

Step 3: start game, with your own game name
Whisper "/w PlayDota.eu .gopub Legion TD Mega -ap"

Note: you must use .gopub for custom games(!gopub is for Dota only).

You can get the pattern map name list on this link:
http://www.playdota.eu/maps/map_list.php

How to enter mode in lobby/Hostbot setting ?

Option 1:
open config file and add the line below:
map_defaulthcl = apggcb

Option 1:
in lobby (waiting for player join before game start), type :
.hcl apggcb"

Later to you to see =). But I never see you connected Dazzlee... Then either we are not connected at the same time, or you are not on Northrend ^^

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Otherwise the name of my games are always either " Legion TD MEGA ", or " Legion TD MEGA! ".

Well, later I could not say to you about precise schedules in which I connect, it is too diverse:S.

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:23 am

i already know the playdota.eu bot but i wanna play on northrend.

ok i will look for your games, i added u 2.

kinda wierd, before 1.26b patch everything was fine, games were full within seconds, now just one or two guys join, like my game is not in the gamelist...

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:00 am

I recovered in the BNet, and I play it more often than Legion TD MEGA at the moment ^^. Thus kept silent about risk of seeing me less on the account "13atou, but more on the account " N(T[D-s_K)L]s.D " (I know it is a complicated, necessary pen name for the BNet ^^).

PS: In fact I noticed that the BNet was not made for me, too many MapHack, TimeHack, DropHack, and DiscHack on behalf of the enemy... War3 TFT is not any more than he was before... I return with 13atou Dazzlee ^^.

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Nature's Build (by 13atou) - Page 2 Empty @ Nature's Build (by 13atou)

Post  Gertz22 Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:05 am

I have been trying you Nature Build out.. but it doesn't seems to work for me.. i leak gold already in round 2 for the Tree of travel, and i'm not leaking any minions in round 1 Crying or Very sad
(i am playing the Legion TD MEGA 3.41)
Hope you will reply :-)

Gertz22
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 am

Gertz22 wrote:i leak gold already in round 2 for the Tree of travel, and i'm not leaking any minions in round 1

You need at least 6 income at the end of round 1 to have 130 gold.
I'm assuming you're playing with 0 income, ofc you will miss some gold.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Gertz22 Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:17 am

NERV wrote:
Gertz22 wrote:i leak gold already in round 2 for the Tree of travel, and i'm not leaking any minions in round 1

You need at least 6 income at the end of round 1 to have 130 gold.
I'm assuming you're playing with 0 income, ofc you will miss some gold.

*facepalm* i am new at Legion TD Razz
but i got another problem.. if the others send in the start of the round (a dragon or a hermit) the tactic is pretty much messed up?
i guess i just have to impovise?
- i'm a noob clown

Gertz22
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:47 pm

This thread is pretty old. The person that made it likely doesn't play anymore or doesn't visit this forum.

I'm not really a fan of how he made this guide. He doesn't give you value amounts along the way and he could have been more clear about some things. Getting a whelp/dino/hermit on level 1 will badly leak a halfbreed by itself so that alone is extremely off-putting to me. Are we to simply rely on blind luck?? I'm not a fan of how much he uses sprite/thunderbird either since it comes off very underwhelming to me. I assume it was for income purposes, but I'm still not a fan. Generally most people use 2 methods with nature now. They build around making Tree of Knowledge along with enough meliai/melee fodder to make it through lvl 10 OR they build making goliaths with melee fodder and meliai. Incoming while not leaking is the goal of the game so I'm game for trying to be more efficient. You are correct about lvl 1. I have to feel that either this was meant for 3.3 instead of 3.41 or that the creator didn't take into account the massive risk factor on level 1.

I haven't posted a nature build of my own because as far as I know it's a pretty simple and intuitive process of using yggdrasil and/or goliaths mixed with meliai and some other junk. Lvl 20 is torture. Even if you mass thunderbirds lvl 20 is going to leak 1 - 2 turtles if you can't over value it enough. Late game nature is pretty underwhelming. The meliai debuff can be huge if your teammate masses zues/wyvern but the tree and goliaths go down pretty quickly in the last waves of 31. I typically reroll out of nature after lvl 17 if I can to prepare for 20 and then just dig for strong units for end game.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Greenwhy Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:16 pm

I tried this build and it failed in v3.41
(also you didn't put the version in the title of your thread)

I did everything as you said but could not afford to upgrade thunderbird at level 5. So i Mega Leaked.... This completely screwed me as i fell further and further behind until level 10 when my teammates asked me to leave.

Greenwhy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:43 pm

Greenwhy wrote:I tried this build and it failed in v3.41

I did everything as you said but could not afford to upgrade thunderbird at level 5. So i Mega Leaked.... This completely screwed me as i fell further and further behind until level 10 when my teammates asked me to leave.

It's not a good guide. ALMOST makes me want to make my own.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  MrTolisGosas Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:11 pm

Nortan wrote:

can you upload it then i really like all of your previous Guides about Races and i am w8ing for Nature long time Smile

MrTolisGosas
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:58 pm

MrTolisGosas wrote:
Nortan wrote:

can you upload it then i really like all of your previous Guides about Races and i am w8ing for Nature long time Smile

I don't have time now but I'll try to get something up after work tomorrow.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2