Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

+22
magixen
LTD_Fan
Dazzlee
Vinnieboy_1993
13atou
Xili-men
sandstorm260
PalaTudy
HaX_HuK
WeeZy
NERV
VoiceInMind
Fibonachi
OsiRyS
w1r3L3sS
paul9750
Xiombargdei
holykiller96
Yumichika
von_Oberstain
Anders Riis
HuanAk
26 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Re: ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:08 am

HuanAk wrote:

Meridian have 10x more hp in beta Smile

That's nice, but.... why would Meridian need more hp? ^_^ he's not a tanker, but a DPS.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:15 am

NERV wrote:
HuanAk wrote:

That's nice, but.... why would Meridian need more hp? ^_^ he's not a tanker, but a DPS.

it is sooo dumn expensive, so he need tank "little" bit better.

before changed : he have 1100 Hp (1000mana+100hp)
after changed : he have 2000hp (1000mana +1000 hp)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Idea

Post  WeeZy Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:46 am

I have few ideas about Pirate builder, but first i would like too see what do you have for now.

Will you release next beta with this two new races?

sorry for my bad english.

Tnx for reading. king

WeeZy
WeeZy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:21 am

HuanAk wrote:
NERV wrote:
HuanAk wrote:

it is sooo dumn expensive, so he need tank "little" bit better.

before changed : he have 1100 Hp (1000mana+100hp)
after changed : he have 2000hp (1000mana +1000 hp)

Yeah he's expensive, but he only shines mid~late as a bosskiller/DPS, so the price doesnt really matter with high income.
As a Ghost-lover, i would say that ghost tanks need some help, they sure are an offensive race, but its not enough for MEGA x3.

Last edited by NERV on Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:06 am; edited 2 times in total
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:36 am

WeeZy wrote:I have few ideas about Pirate builder, but first i would like too see what do you have for now.

Will you release next beta with this two new races?

sorry for my bad english.

Tnx for reading. king

here is my plan for beta :

Beta 3 :
- Undead
- bug fix base on report
Beta 4, 5:
- balance undead,
- add Hostbot stats (so hostbot can collect player's score for website )
- re-write the code for pathing, spawning (for reduce lag on 4v4)
- possible add save/load if got time

Beta 6:
- Pirate

beta 7+:
- balance Pirate
- save/load system (for unlock special ability on builder)
- smarter anti-cheat detecter
- possible new level31+ (or leave it for future version)

Pirate will be ship/boat model, as well as some bandit type unit.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:40 am

NERV wrote:

Yeah he's expensive, but he only shines mid~late as a bosskiller/DPS, so the price doesnt really matter with high income.
As a Ghost-lover, i would say that ghost tanks need some help, they sure are an offensive race, but its not enough for MEGA x3.

Ghost's Aura changed on 5th unit :
without upgrade = 7%
after upgrade = 15% (<-- was 10% before change)

Outcast also changed from Light to heavy armor (in 3.3)
Meridian have more hp

so, every little bit help, so, Ghost is much better than before.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am

HuanAk wrote:
NERV wrote:

Ghost's Aura changed on 5th unit :
without upgrade = 7%
after upgrade = 15% (<-- was 10% before change)

Outcast also changed from Light to heavy armor (in 3.3)
Meridian have more hp

so, every little bit help, so, Ghost is much better than before.

Yeah, you really did some major buffs on ghost, but the Outcast's Skills is still from legion 1.6, don't you think its time to take a look at it?

Also, I would like to congratulate you again! Your doing a great work, its great that i could share my toughs with you!

EDIT:
Oh, since this is a topic for ideas for 3.4, I would like to say something about Paladin race (I'm also an paladin-lover): you could re-work how the Wind Archer's and the Priest's from Paladin works.
In my opinion, the archers are good, but after lv 10, they can't kill anything more. They hit a lot of targets at same time, this is good, but they just don't hurt them. So, based on this, I say that you could make them hit less targets and hit harder! Or you could make them hit faster...or (another opinion) you could re-work the healers. Instead of healing until they ran out of mana, they could use a buff in the target that gives Heal-Over-time (like a regen), that way they could attack and heal at the same time!

Like this:
Priest: 50~50 magic dmg, 15 mana. Skill: [Regen 15 mana, heals 50 hp per second, last 10 seconds]. He recovers 1 mana/sec.

High Priest: 90~90 magic dmg, 20 mana. Skill: [Advanced regen: costs 15 mana, heals 100 hp per second, last 10 seconds] He recovers 1 mana/sec.

Smile what u think ?
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

NERV wrote:

Oh, since this is a topic for ideas for 3.4, I would like to say something about Paladin race (I'm also an paladin-lover): you could re-work how the Wind Archer's and the Priest's from Paladin works.
In my opinion, the archers are good, but after lv 10, they can't kill anything more. They hit a lot of targets at same time, this is good, but they just don't hurt them. So, based on this, I say that you could make them hit less targets and hit harder! Or you could make them hit faster...or (another opinion) you could re-work the healers. Instead of healing until they ran out of mana, they could use a buff in the target that gives Heal-Over-time (like a regen), that way they could attack and heal at the same time!

Like this:
Priest: 50~50 magic dmg, 15 mana. Skill: [Regen 15 mana, heals 50 hp per second, last 10 seconds]. He recovers 1 mana/sec.

High Priest: 90~90 magic dmg, 20 mana. Skill: [Advanced regen: costs 15 mana, heals 100 hp per second, last 10 seconds] He recovers 1 mana/sec.

Smile what u think ?

Priest's heal is autocast spell, the spell is smart and useful (much smarter than other heal), so I don't want to change to difference spell.

however, I can change the heal value, mana regen etc.

for example: they can only heal once in a while with bigger heal.

those type of changed require lots of my time for testing, I will possible have time for it after final beta.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Purchase for a tree of spells for the king....

Post  HaX_HuK Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Make please so:

Purchase of spells (any) for the king.

The worker can hold subjects
It is possible to buy subjects (the auras strengthening rolls etc.)

Also it is still necessary fashions Speed x2

-------------
Excuse for bad English Smile

HaX_HuK
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Mercenar

Post  PalaTudy Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:40 am

You shoult not allow to change on mercenar in first 6 lvl`s because who want to play with mercenar they just leak first round...and they are mercenary... or to put some value that to change in mercenar you must have it...

PalaTudy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 am

PalaTudy wrote:You shoult not allow to change on mercenar in first 6 lvl`s because who want to play with mercenar they just leak first round...and they are mercenary... or to put some value that to change in mercenar you must have it...

I think put some value should be easy.

after beta done, -sd, -ar and -hp should include -li (this mode will disable mecenary)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Stuck

Post  sandstorm260 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:56 am

Since ~Mega 3.3 there are lots of people getting stuck with their builders. There is no way to build or move in that condition. I think you should look into it.(if you need replay or sm. tell me)Also I don't think the Ghoul/Frenzy Ghoul has enough dmg. In my opinion, you should increase slightly the dmg./attack speed and decrease the amount of HP so that they can depend more on their unique lifesteal. Furthermore, the Necrolyte needs balancing. A friend and I have tested out a few strategies with the Undead and discovered that it is possible to survive until 24th wave only by building Necrolytes. Nevertheless, you should slightly increase the splash of the wagons. Finally, since the MEGA versions came out I'm not quite satisfied with the Young Frost Dragon/Azure Dragon cuz it has not so useful ability.
I know I've raised quite a lot of questions but I hope I'll get a satisfying reply.
Thanks in advance =]

SandStorm

sandstorm260
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:43 am

sandstorm260 wrote:Since ~Mega 3.3 there are lots of people getting stuck with their builders. There is no way to build or move in that condition. I think you should look into it.(if you need replay or sm. tell me)Also I don't think the Ghoul/Frenzy Ghoul has enough dmg. In my opinion, you should increase slightly the dmg./attack speed and decrease the amount of HP so that they can depend more on their unique lifesteal. Furthermore, the Necrolyte needs balancing. A friend and I have tested out a few strategies with the Undead and discovered that it is possible to survive until 24th wave only by building Necrolytes. Nevertheless, you should slightly increase the splash of the wagons. Finally, since the MEGA versions came out I'm not quite satisfied with the Young Frost Dragon/Azure Dragon cuz it has not so useful ability.
I know I've raised quite a lot of questions but I hope I'll get a satisfying reply.
Thanks in advance =]

SandStorm

latest version is Beta 4
- builders stuck is fixed
- Undead is adjusted (it will continue adjust untill final beta)

for Frenzy Ghoul, try build 1x Frenzy Ghoul (180 gold) at level 1, and see what happen (no leak !)

I don't want to comment on other race yet. because after 3.4 release, I will know which Race is too weak (eg, people will complaint about the race that can't or too hard to reach "Master" title )

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sandstorm260 Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:52 pm

HuanAk wrote:
sandstorm260 wrote:Since ~Mega 3.3 there are lots of people getting stuck with their builders. There is no way to build or move in that condition. I think you should look into it.(if you need replay or sm. tell me)Also I don't think the Ghoul/Frenzy Ghoul has enough dmg. In my opinion, you should increase slightly the dmg./attack speed and decrease the amount of HP so that they can depend more on their unique lifesteal. Furthermore, the Necrolyte needs balancing. A friend and I have tested out a few strategies with the Undead and discovered that it is possible to survive until 24th wave only by building Necrolytes. Nevertheless, you should slightly increase the splash of the wagons. Finally, since the MEGA versions came out I'm not quite satisfied with the Young Frost Dragon/Azure Dragon cuz it has not so useful ability.
Thanks in advance =]

SandStorm

latest version is Beta 4
- builders stuck is fixed
- Undead is adjusted (it will continue adjust untill final beta)

for Frenzy Ghoul, try build 1x Frenzy Ghoul (180 gold) at level 1, and see what happen (no leak !)

I don't want to comment on other race yet. because after 3.4 release, I will know which Race is too weak (eg, people will complaint about the race that can't or too hard to reach "Master" title )

I was talking about Beta 4. In Beta 3 surviving on Necrolytes was impossible. It seems balanced with the skeletons' Hp reduced but they do too much dmg. As for the stuck I'm not quite sure if it was Beta 3 or Beta 4.(will tell you if it happens again)
We're looking forward to the new ~Mega 3.4 =]

SandStorm

sandstorm260
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PalaTudy Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:35 am

you should make troups build more faster or instantly , wisp create faster , and some new aura`s in the baraks that make game harder , you can add 1 more three , and one more wisp , creeps that leak move faster when they reach in middle , i hate when i must wait them to come , the king can be upgrade-ed to more dmg ,hp ... but to be more expensive to upgrade him from lvl 20(hp and regen) and 30 (atack)

Last edited by PalaTudy on Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say some things)

PalaTudy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Titles

Post  sandstorm260 Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:58 am

BTW can you tell me exactly what can I do when I earn a title ?(master or Pro)

sandstorm260
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am

PalaTudy wrote:you should make troups build more faster or instantly , wisp create faster , and some new aura`s in the baraks that make game harder , you can add 1 more three , and one more wisp , creeps that leak move faster when they reach in middle , i hate when i must wait them to come , the king can be upgrade-ed to more dmg ,hp ... but to be more expensive to upgrade him from lvl 20(hp and regen) and 30 (atack)

Do you really think that reducing the build time of wisps and units would significantly change the playability? Not really. Once you become used to the map these things won't even matter to you.

I don't think its possible to add another tree, would be necessary resizing the whole map. (also, the income is based on 7 wisps and 15 upgrades) ):
About making creeps move faster, I think Huank was thinking in implementing unit speed in the future. (when you think about it, slower creeps = higher income).

I also disagree about making king stronger, king is already strong enough, and the game should be won by the players, not the king.
About adding more auras in barracks, idk, but I think its better to make the game tougher and the units weaker, instead of just getting more auras, also there is already enough auras in barracks. (but i would love to see Swiftness aura in another creep besides Demon, but i guess that was too OP)
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:52 am

creeps that leak move faster when they reach in middle

I like this idea.

for King, it is stronge enough to handle leak from early game, so I can't add anymore upgrade for now.

but in future, I may add more upgrade for level 31+, eg:
- player can spent lumber on king.
- king can move up to join fight. ( player can control king )

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:03 pm

sandstorm260 wrote:BTW can you tell me exactly what can I do when I earn a title ?(master or Pro)

sandstorm260 wrote:BTW can you tell me exactly what can I do when I earn a title ?(master or Pro)

Pro - have special look, like Aghim's Scepter in Dota
Master - Free pet

Pet:
- you can control it like your builder
- invicible (creep can't attack pet)
- pet can attack creep (low dps, like 20 value at level 1, dps increase every level)
- pet look cool if it is correct race (eg, Elf Builder + Master of Elf title = better look pet, other builder = generic pet)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Anders Riis Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:06 pm

What about Dual builder mode ? -db mode is so nice

Anders Riis
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:57 pm

I will never make -db mode. -db is really crazy and unfair for X3 version. (especial for Prophet, Hybrid)

-cb is enough.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Titles

Post  sandstorm260 Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Last question about the titles:
Do they last for only one game and are they active in the beta versions ?

sandstorm260
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:39 am

sandstorm260 wrote:Last question about the titles:
Do they last for only one game and are they active in the beta versions ?

you will received 5-10 digit code after unlock, then you can enter this code in future to unlock your title at any time.

code is belong to your player name, so your code won't work for other player.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

ideas for Legion TD Mega 3.4 - Page 3 Empty Suggestions

Post  Xili-men Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 pm

The imbalance between races is the main problem of LTD, I think that you should rebalance each of them (especially Ghost, Paladin, Marine & Elements) so that AT LEAST THERE IS A WAY TO GET THROUGH LV30 for all races in single player mode instead of only focusing on making some unit more tanker or higher dps and etc.

My suggestions:
Change the Frost dragon(Ice) & Fire dragon(Beast) attk type into artillery just like the Demolisher in W3 to utilize their attack, becoz artillery attk is not homing and is good for splash dmg unit. Becoz sometimes they never attk for a long time due to their target has been killed during the delay(their slow attk spd and slow attk animation).

Demi-human is good overall but LV29 is really impossible for this race (LV29, value 14000 - Magic atk + Heavy armor + Flying unit). Can this consider as an unfair for Demi-human?
I have tried to defend lv29 with value 143++ in single player mode in LTD 3.3 and i still leak 10 of them.....

At least 2 or more units in each race are USEFUL AND ABLE TO DEFEND BEFORE LV25, I found many races have only the tier 6 unit capable to defend after lv19~22, especially Elements, tier 5~1 is nearly useless after lv20....

Anyway, I like this game much and I feel excited to use the 2 new races but I really hope to see a more balancing LTD so that player can have more option to play well in the game.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English Smile

Xili-men
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Xili-men wrote:The imbalance between races is the main problem of LTD, I think that you should rebalance each of them (especially Ghost, Paladin, Marine & Elements) so that AT LEAST THERE IS A WAY TO GET THROUGH LV30 for all races in single player mode instead of only focusing on making some unit more tanker or higher dps and etc.

My suggestions:
Change the Frost dragon(Ice) & Fire dragon(Beast) attk type into artillery just like the Demolisher in W3 to utilize their attack, becoz artillery attk is not homing and is good for splash dmg unit. Becoz sometimes they never attk for a long time due to their target has been killed during the delay(their slow attk spd and slow attk animation).

Demi-human is good overall but LV29 is really impossible for this race (LV29, value 14000 - Magic atk + Heavy armor + Flying unit). Can this consider as an unfair for Demi-human?
I have tried to defend lv29 with value 143++ in single player mode in LTD 3.3 and i still leak 10 of them.....

At least 2 or more units in each race are USEFUL AND ABLE TO DEFEND BEFORE LV25, I found many races have only the tier 6 unit capable to defend after lv19~22, especially Elements, tier 5~1 is nearly useless after lv20....

Anyway, I like this game much and I feel excited to use the 2 new races but I really hope to see a more balancing LTD so that player can have more option to play well in the game.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English Smile

It is not easy to make perfect balance, because there always be "weakest" & "strongest" race. and everyone have their own list of "weakest" or "strongest" race.

Ghost - is slightly better now in 3.35 with new aura and stronger T6 unit
Paladin - T5 is better, and I will review on priest/elite archer later
Marine - this race was one of stronger, I will re-verse the nerfed on frost armor
Element - I always though this race is powerful enough and better than average race.

Frost dragon(Ice) & Fire dragon(Beast) - I change animation to really low value, so it should better now. (I also lower spell animation on Alpha male, so his spell is almost instant)

also, I am making some rule ("Master Title") to measure which race is strongest/weakest, so I will know which race need balance in future.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next