Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i have an idea also...

Go down

i have an idea also... Empty i have an idea also...

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:44 am

TIME TO BE FIXING RACES, HERE IT GOES!

NOW BEAST!

gnoll savage needs a buff because sometimes it leaks level 2 when it is alone, so give it like 25% more hp and 10% more damage

also basher seems weak as it doesn't stun a lot, make its attackspeed twice as fast but don't change anything else

bear sucks because its upgraded ability doesn't stack, make it stack so that bear is good

spawn sucks cause i always leak 13 with 5 of them, they need to be able to splash air, because than beast would be balanced

NOW ELEMENTAL

proton sucks, i needs to have 30 more hp because it dies to fast

oceanus is weaker than mudman because it can't tank, so make its hp equal to mudman

watcher sucks! it never is used, if you gave it 20 more damage people would use it, give it 20 more damage

omg messiah sucks also, its aura doesn't stack, make it stack so that my fenix is stronger!!

NOW GHOST

i think ghost is really weak because i always leak with it, it should be stronger on non-boss waves and worse vs bosses (read i have no clue how this race is supposed to work, or that ghost is meant to kill bosses with low value but have a hard time with other levels, i also have never seen a good player use ghost)

wraiths slow sucks, it never works on level 7, you should make it like 3 or 5 targets at 25% slow ms and attack, make it not work on bosses so it is balanced

mercureal needs to be like wraith, but is it 10 units, and a 35% slow, it also does .2 dps/g because its slow is good. its slow doesn't work on boss

i think wanderer needs a buff from 16-20 damage to 19-20 damage and an hp buff, 285 to 325 (i didn't make this one, someone else did) even though in X1 mode it can beat level 1 by itself

i think that dark priest is to weak, it needs to cast a lot more, like every 10 seconds.

NOW LETS WORK ON DEMI HUMAN!

dwarven needs double the attackspeed, having a dwarven isn't safe enough soloing mid on level 1. (against to waves)

mutant is to weak for 400 gold, make it cost 200 gold and 0 food to upgrade, mutant stat is good for this

servant doesn't do very well as a tank so give it like 260 hps

medic man doesn't do very well on level 10, so you should make its dps = harlot, or make it reincarnate units, cause its heal is to weak

minotaur is to weak, once i have 4 and level 13 leak so it needs buff like its ability does 100 dmage with 2 seconds stun

bigfoot than does 200 damage with 4 secnd stun, and has 3500 hp, otherwise it suck

NOW NATURE!!!

Gaurdian needs shorter Cd on entangle, it doesn;t do very much dmaage either, make it like 5 second cd, doing 25 damage a second, thatsbetter.

RANGER SUCK need more hp always die. makes it hp like 300 so it duoesn die.

thunderbird suck, make it melee and give it like 1500 hp so it dun die

tree of travel and time sucks. take them out and put in a unit that it ranged and does good dps with magic damage

halfbreed SUCK it needs like 2k hp, upgrade need to reduce every hit by 100 dmaage to be good

OMG YGG IS SOOOO OP PLEASE GIVE IT LESS HP LIKE 800 OR SO
TBC
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down