Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2.8 beta changes - no cb?!

3 posters

Go down

2.8 beta changes - no cb?! Empty 2.8 beta changes - no cb?!

Post  Timer Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:11 am

Why is cb removed in 2.8beta?
I know it's only a test ver but that was the best mode.

Timer

Back to top Go down

2.8 beta changes - no cb?! Empty Re: 2.8 beta changes - no cb?!

Post  Timer Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:06 pm

and furthermore.. it's fucking impossible to reach lvl 40 with towers from just 1 race - you'd need to stack every single aura in order to do it and even then it's probably gonna be hard as hell... so I don't see why is cb removed.

Timer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moona Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:27 am

I also agree with you as do the majority of Legion players. But he cannot change it as it was Ezge wishes to have it removed.

Both Cb and GG need to be looked at asap.

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Fink Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:21 am

Both of those modes need to be looked at right away I agree and CB needs to be implemented back into the game in my opinion. GG just maybe altered a bit from its current state. I have made it to level 38 so far with just using goblin and 34 with orc and 35 with Hybrid. So it is possible to go to the endgame with just 1 race but it is not easy tho. I coulda gone further in all the games too since i ended up clearing my waves just the other team couldn't handle it. Even still a majority of the games end so soon anyways its not very often that you get to see a game go that long.

Fink

Back to top Go down

Post  Fink Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:24 am

However without CB it makes a lot of the races such as demi, elf, ghost... the races that are a lot weaker in the endgame not even playable. I would never pick those races because they can't do well on the endgame like some of the other's can. CB needs to be put back into the game so people will play more than just the same few races in my opinion.

Fink

Back to top Go down

Post  Timer Thu Apr 28, 2011 2:21 am

Has eGze given any logical reason as to why is he removing cb? Or he just doesn't like it and it has to go..

Timer

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:00 am

eGze tried to make game harder than before. he was determined to remove gg mode also, but later opted for nerfing it instead. but 'cb' code is removed entirely from all open versions i had, right from the start.
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Moona Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:51 pm

von_Oberstain wrote:eGze tried to make game harder than before. he was determined to remove gg mode also, but later opted for nerfing it instead. but 'cb' code is removed entirely from all open versions i had, right from the start.

I like where he is coming from in a way but with the new lumbering system(as I have already discussed) with certain races it is almost impossible to do latter levels with them. I think this new 2.8 version should be based more around building correctly to kill next levels wave, not having to contend with mass creeps that are far to easy for a player to send. You could be playing your first game of Legion and win the game for your team simply because you are incoming... In my opinion the new creep shop should be changed/removed or made a whole lot more expensive. Something needs to be changed to make the viability of incoming decreased.

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:54 am

Moona wrote:
von_Oberstain wrote:eGze tried to make game harder than before. he was determined to remove gg mode also, but later opted for nerfing it instead. but 'cb' code is removed entirely from all open versions i had, right from the start.

I like where he is coming from in a way but with the new lumbering system(as I have already discussed) with certain races it is almost impossible to do latter levels with them. I think this new 2.8 version should be based more around building correctly to kill next levels wave, not having to contend with mass creeps that are far to easy for a player to send. You could be playing your first game of Legion and win the game for your team simply because you are incoming... In my opinion the new creep shop should be changed/removed or made a whole lot more expensive. Something needs to be changed to make the viability of incoming decreased.

i don't think you have done things like this, but ever played pre 1.50 (of LISK's maps) ever seen incoming than? income is weak in this map (Should be) comparably so to 1.50/1.60/UEBETA. i mean would u rather most levels creeps are worth 1 or 2 gold less while end level is 1-2 more per each creep in the wave?

can u imagine a game where a game WITHOUT an incomer on both teams, were people don't ever get gold from creeps (only summons) in the king area? well people played like that, anything about income being overpowered probably pails in comparison to that, the map were PURE INCOMING with a few people defending BEAT semi incomers SOMETIMES
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down