Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Announcement

3 posters

Go down

Announcement Empty Announcement

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:27 pm

1. I removed thread treating about cheats to egZe's ver. Reason is simple - ppl see, ppl use. I am sure he implemented them to make testers' work easier which is comprehensiable.
2. egZe's version is about to be released now it's my duty to take care about it. There is one technical problem about it due to only one person has this map and it isn't either me nor egZe but I will deal with it.
3. Probably I will handle balancing both egZe's and my versions.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty lazy

Post  aaa Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:41 am

you are the laziest moderator ever.
deleting the thread about cheats won't solve the problem.
i searched on youtube and found the cheats there. so how are you going to solve the cheat problem? bury your head in the sand?

aaa

Back to top Go down

Announcement Empty Re: Announcement

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 pm

I dont have this map yet what I told u all. I need to first have it then I can try to fix it. Pffff. eGze lost his computer...

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:33 am

What's sad on this forum is there is too much flaming of Egze and Proc. You guys spend hours and hours providing your service free of charge and there is very little gratitude and too much flaming.

@ AAA why call proc lazy when he is very active on this forum, replies to almost all posts and is a good moderator? Not being nasty or anything but you have contributed almost nothing but you can call Proc lazy? Just doesnt make any sense. Perhaps you didnt mean lazy and were just angry with Proc for something? not sure what the case is but at least have respect for the moderator especially if you participate in this forum and in playing legion 2.7. If you are unhappy about the cheats being removed you can discuss it with Proc, I am sure he had reasons for removing it.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:32 am

Screw the form, flamming etc. I dont give a damn. I have harder problems to deal with now. I have to get eGze's map from the void, ressurect it, balance, fix and then start THINKING about introducing mine... About cheats - of course they should be deleted and they will but I want to provide only 1 eGze's version. I have to persuade my old spellmaker that working with me is worth his effort that my vers are next step after eGze's. lvlupnow, aaa or other rude boys are just a little chilly breeze Very Happy .

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  aaa Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:50 pm

@guy4 saying almost nothing is not giving me the credit for searching on the youtube and telling the moderator that there are videos about how to cheat in legion td war 2.7.
respect is earned. he didnt earn my respect b/c he chose to buy his head in the sand and ignore the cheat problem by deleting a thread about warning the moderator that there are cheats.

aaa

Back to top Go down

Post  w/e Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:21 pm

He actualy made the right choice.Like he said : people see-people.Anyway thanks for posting the tread i had no idea that the retail map had this kind of stuff in it hopefully it will be removed in the upcoming 2.8 version.

w/e

Back to top Go down

Post  Moona Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:56 am

Is there any progress on a release of a fixed 2.8 version?

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum