Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane

3 posters

Go down

Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane Empty Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane

Post  Zee Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:32 am

Hey.

I was playing a 2on2, and our opponents left. We decided to play it through and see how well we did. So we just spammed a lot of creeps to get a higher income and all of a sudden the creeps spawned in my lane (red), and started fighting the neutrals. They did a small dmg, not much really, but i earned the gold when they died by neutrals. I got a replay showing it if that's necessary.

Let me know if you need the replay to really understand this bug.

Zee

Back to top Go down

Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane Empty Re: Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane

Post  SegaCD Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:26 pm

I had the same thing happen with me and a group but they stop doing that in the 20's I remember so you can kill the king.
SegaCD
SegaCD
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane Empty Re: Bug - our own attackers spawning in red lane

Post  Zee Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 am

This happened all the way to the end. even in the bonus wave they spawned in my lane.

Zee

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:32 pm

Not sure if this is intended behaviour or a bug. In single player (i.e. you have no opponents) the creeps you summon are summoned against red (i.e. the single player). The same happens when you have no opponents for 2, 3 or 4 players. Maybe it could be imrpoved so that the creeps you summon spawn equally against you and your team.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sun Mar 20, 2011 11:12 am

Zee wrote:Hey.

I was playing a 2on2, and our opponents left. We decided to play it through and see how well we did. So we just spammed a lot of creeps to get a higher income and all of a sudden the creeps spawned in my lane (red), and started fighting the neutrals. They did a small dmg, not much really, but i earned the gold when they died by neutrals. I got a replay showing it if that's necessary.

Let me know if you need the replay to really understand this bug.

this bug has always been in ltdw (since the real original (Cause most ppl here probably have never heard of LISK....)) never was fixed or diagnosed.... can be lame sometimes. if no one is red they will spawn and go down to purple...
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum