Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Level 29, is it too hard?

3 posters

Go down

Level 29, is it too hard? Empty Level 29, is it too hard?

Post  bleach!! Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 pm

I think u should make level 29 a lot easier lol.. its too much in x3.. the only way i can think of beating that level is to spam trees that explode.. any other units that are good against wyrms? i dnt think im the only one that thinks level 29 is too hard lol

bleach!!

Back to top Go down

Level 29, is it too hard? Empty Re: Level 29, is it too hard?

Post  Visitor Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

level 29 is ok, but I agree that nature is too weak in x3 mode Smile
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:38 am

Level 29 is maybe slighlty too hard (because its flying they have no real collision size so attack all at once - even though they target different buildings). But I think it should stay as is. If you think about it you should have a very high value of towers, if you havent balanced this correctly by have lots of air or low collsion size units (ghost has a lot of those) then you going to struggle, because your units wont be attacking optimally. Its all about finding the right balance (but its applicable to all the late levels when you have lots of buildings not just 29)

Nature is weak in *3 mode agreed (one of the weakest races in 3* mode) but all races have their weak rounds.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:39 am

oh yeah last thing. twin headed dragon spam owns level 29 (the battle of the dragons Smile)

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:41 am

Naaah it's not really hard, ur preparing for this lvl for whole game. Boss 30 is extremelly easy if u dont play marine mass hydras and u have several siege attacks. the hardest lvl in fact is for most of ppl Maccabeus. U need to have imba income before 17 lvl to be well prepared, but in fact nothing is really hard if u know how to build Wink This will change in Insane mode I promise x)

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down