Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5?

5 posters

Go down

Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5? Empty Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5?

Post  kendreven Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:25 pm

Which race you think is the most powerful race in 3.5 after all the changes have been made?And when i say power im talking about the ability to reach the highest lvl with none (don't think so) or few leaks plus the ability to dominate the opponent .My bet goes on Ghost but I could be wrong...btw im taking into consideration the heroes used also.Thanks.

kendreven
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5? Empty Re: Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5?

Post  NERV Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:24 pm

Imo, with the heroes system, every race will be able to reach level 30 with no leaks at all. Atm in 3.4, many builds can do that already, if not all (sadly, undead is kinda broken in 3.4, but still playable), so I guess in 3.5 will be much easier. Even not counting heroes, in 3.5 the game will be a lil' more balanced, which will also will help.

Level 30 still going to be hard for most races, but my guess is that we'll be able to reach higher value and income, well, at least I hope so.

For strongest builder....huuum... I think i'm going for ghost (my favorite race), because forsaken ones are being buffed *-*
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5? Empty Re: Most powerful race in Legion TD 3.5?

Post  Slashx Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:17 am

i think every race have their pros and cons (except demi-human, i hate that one...)

it depend a lot how the game is going, and personal playstyles.

personally, i love shadow, it has so many builds, it's very flexible and powerfull

Slashx
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Tue Oct 30, 2012 2:21 pm

Slashx wrote:i think every race have their pros and cons (except demi-human, i hate that one...)

it depend a lot how the game is going, and personal playstyles.

personally, i love shadow, it has so many builds, it's very flexible and powerfull
Demi-human thanks to heros has some sort of chance against rounds 13 and 29(5 isn't a problem with any proper build).

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  W1ckedSick Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:57 pm

I disagree with the above. I am afraid some races are way more powerfull than others. I d say that Goblin,Mech,Nature and Shadow can hit 7/15 after second arena (or even before in some cases u ll just leak boss on 20) with no leaks at all all the way to 30 and have no problem with 30 too.

Some other races can achieve that like Marine and paladin but they get raped on 28 by hard summons and they suck at level 30. Other races like element, undead or night elf are impossible to hit 7/15 after second arena unless u leak.

The heroes need to have more diversity in their use. Paladin, Keeper and the elf that has -armor are way more powerful than the rest of the heroes. Paladin is very good for early levels while the elf (with the -armor dont remember name) can guarantee a very low value to pass 10-20 levels and Keeper just scales very well overall. But rest of the heroes are really bad and they need some sort of buff.

U may think that the game is easier with heroes and u are correct in a sense but harder summons are expected every lvl so u need to be prepared for levels like 7-14-17-28. Two krakkens from every opponent @ 17 level can guarantee the game ends there.

Last edited by W1ckedSick on Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

W1ckedSick
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:48 am

W1ckedSick wrote:I disagree with the above. I am afraid some races are way more powerfull than others. I d say that Goblin,Mech,Nature and Shadow can hit 7/20 after second arena (or even before in some cases u ll just leak boss on 20) with no leaks at all all the way to 30 and have no problem with 30 too.

Some other races can achieve that like Marine and paladin but they get raped on 28 by hard summons and they suck at level 30. Other races like element, undead or night elf are impossible to hit 7/15 after second arena unless u leak.

The heroes need to have more diversity in their use. Paladin, Keeper and the elf that has -armor are way more powerful than the rest of the heroes. Paladin is very good for early levels while the elf (with the -armor dont remember name) can guarantee a very low value to pass 10-20 levels and Keeper just scales very well overall. But rest of the heroes are really bad and they need some sort of buff.

U may think that the game is easier with heroes and u are correct in a sense but harder summons are expected every lvl so u need to be prepared for levels like 7-14-17-28. Two krakkens from every opponent @ 17 level can guarantee the game ends there.
Hey. Max is 7/15 unless HuanAK changed it, and I doubt he did.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  W1ckedSick Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:11 pm

Haha oups i meant 7/15 Razz

W1ckedSick
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  kendreven Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:56 am

Funny you don't mention ghost here since they have soul of the villain for - armor so if u add the keeper u have 2 heroes in 1.If played properly it can be the last race standing or i maybe wrong.

kendreven
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  W1ckedSick Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:52 am

Well i dont think ghost is a top race there. Keeper with mass souls of a vilain might work but i haven't tried it yet. To my experience in some levels even if you are ahead of the recommended value like 2-3k u will still leak (with summons) whereas the races i mentioned in my initial post will not. It's hard to imagine how someone could pull off a 7/15 after second arena with elemental and not leak hard at some point (24 & onwards). In my opinion mech and goblin are top right there with the following races of nature, shadow,paladin and marine coming along. Orc is also fine and it has some sort of diversity to the hero and play style to use. The above races can have a no leak game through 1-30 with lumber upgrades maxxed after 21.

W1ckedSick
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down