Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

request ELEMENT

4 posters

Go down

request ELEMENT Empty request ELEMENT

Post  Olegator Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:19 am

Can you write a guide on Element race please? 3.41 version.

Olegator
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

request ELEMENT Empty Re: request ELEMENT

Post  NERV Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:25 am

Here sir, the 10 first levels of Element 3.41, no leaks at all:

Code:

1:
value:230
        |wall
- - - - -| a= Aqua
- - - a O| O= Oceanus

2:
v:330
        |
- - - - -|
- a a a O|

3-4:
v:460
        |
- - - m -| m= Mudman
- a a a O|

5:
v:720
        |
- - m m -|
- a a a O|

6:
v:850
        |
- m m m -|
- a a a O|

7:
v:1110
        |
m m m m m|
- a a O O|

8:
v:1160
        |
m m m m m|
a a a O O|

9:
v:1420
        |
m m m m m|
a O O O O|

10-11:
v:1750
        |
m m m m m|
O O O O O| a= Disciple
    - a -| 

For level 17 you should have something like this:

Code:

17:
value:+4335
                |
m m m G G G G G G| G= Golem
O O O O O O O O O|
- - - - - - a s -|  s = Seer of Darkness

The more Golems you have, the better. If you don't expect enemy income, 6-7 should do fine. But you won't need more than 9 Golems in your game.

I like to have at least one Fenix and a Messiah for level 20.

After level 20, it is time to mass Fenixs and Seers. I don't need to mention (already mentioning) that you should already be finished with your lumber upgrades by now, no matter how much you did, just be sure you don't do any more after level 20.
You can build another Messiah on the other side of the lane to assure aura for all units, but don't do it too soon or maybe don't even do it at all.
After level 24, Element's nightmare starts. One less fenix or one evil kraken can make you leak. Element is really a hard race, you'll really gonna need lots of lots of practice to get it right.

I said at the top "no leaks at all".... well, that's a lie. Element is the easiest race to leak by enemy income in soo many levels (specially hard incomes in later levels), you never know when you gonna leak. But the 10 first levels are pretty solid, I guarantee.

My tip for Element end game:
Fenix can't tank and dps at the same. That's how i feel about it. In end-game you might wanna do some seers to tank (and die) so your fenix have a better time dealing damage from far. A Fenix tanking, in 90% of the cases, is a dead Fenix.

that's it.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:09 pm

Seems pretty good. Testing lvl 10 I leaked 1 boss with 68 hitpoints with 5 militia send. There was good focus. Tested again and I got 2 boss leaked due to a bad split, one with a laughable 30 hitpoints and the other with 432 hitpoints. Again it was against 5 militia. On the third attempt it held against 2 militia and a dino. Very close pass against 3 peasants and a dino. It's not too uncommon to get 6 - 10 militia and a double boss leak can be devistating. A slight variation in the beginning might help a lot; I believe elemental can hold 10 easier than this with a similar value.

I can play elemental but I don't like how it's play style works. It plays like ghost with no tier 6 use until the latter levels. The best thing I can say about elemental is that it incomes better than a lot of ther races. It's lots of agua spirits and mudmen starting out with a disciple or two. Even with messiah mana regen, pheonix feels like a very weak unit. Mass pheonix struggles to hold a lot of levels from my experience when compared to strong races. I don't mess with mana regen disciples since they feel fragile/ineffective. However, long range support behind pheonix isn't a bad thing...it just doesn't work as well as tanks/hades/hydra.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:07 am

Nortan wrote:

Testing lvl 10....

double boss leak can be devistating.

thanks for the output in bosses levels, indeed you can get a few leaks in level 10 but it won't ruin your game. Boss comes out kinda random, so unless you have corrupt skills or bonus damage, its always kinda random. You need to be able to take out one boss really quick and you have to be lucky they come in a way they don't kill your units too fast. Also, enemy income sent affects the course of your boss gonna take, it's pretty hard to assume anything if you don't any advantage in that level.

In element's level 10 case, if you see your waters are not hitting/splashing all three bosses together, its pretty sure you gonna leak, the disciple helps too, but the waters are more decisive. Also when you see that Golem who survived with red health bar and now he's hitting the others bosses likes there's no forever, you might hold on. There are situations and situations that may help or may not your units in a public game.
And many times i experienced that you'r only gonna need to kill one boss at level 10, because you will be at least 7/2, and the /3 lumber upgrade costs 100 gold. You get to keep 50 gold from level 9 because you built a disciple (200 gold) and level 9 gives you a total of 250 gold. That's not even counting on your income at these rounds. If you kill all three you're 7/4, not bad at all.

The hard part with element is to get the mid game right, that's the trick. But it varies from game to game, at least I don't know a 100% sure recipe for mid, it always depends on how good I was at early game.

and i think leaks at early game won't mess your game at all, specially if you get high income at level 10 so you can recover quickly from leaks, and with this build, you can get 50~70 income at level 10. Leaks will slow you down a bit and make you look noobish, but that's about it. You have to know how to go around these leaks. Anyway the faster you income, the better you will do. Being able to take off level 7 and level 8 with almost same value is a pretty good income advantage. Also this build has great income in the first levels, assuming there's no -li. Leaks are rare because the Oceanus eats everything up.

Multiple leaks in 12~19 can be devastating, but not early leaks, nope, in early you're building less gold than your receive from the game, It can sure slow you down, but won't make you leak all other levels.

if i remember correctly, you may have some leaks at level 9 too, because they hit hard in medium armor, but as i told before:

NERV wrote:
Element is the easiest race to leak by enemy income in soo many levels (specially hard incomes in later levels), you never know when you gonna leak. But the 10 first levels are pretty solid, I guarantee.

Also, remember your testing in single player, which means your game is lag free. Many public games I play are not, i guess it might be because i get some lag because i live in Brazil.

this is too long now.

Tl;Dr: upgrade your king before level 10 if you are playing this build in single player, bossy-leaks are common.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  KuroroLuc1fer Wed Oct 17, 2012 3:47 pm

Hi here is elemental strategy( 3.41 version) 1-10 lvl this build works in line or in middle solo play
A=aqua,M=mudman,O=oceanus SOD= seer of darkness

lvl 1 = 4xA +2x wisp
lvl 2 = 2xA ( 1wisp during round)
lvl 3 = 1xM ( 1wisp + lumberjack during round)
lvl 4 = 1xA
lvl 5 = 2xA 1xO ( during round farm + 1x wisp 6/1)
lvl 6 = 1xM
lvl 7 = 2xM ( during round wisp + lumberjack 7/2)
lvl 8 = 1xA
lvl 9 = 1xSOD
lvl10 = farm + 1x SOD ( 1840 value 7/2 with 60+/- income depending on your allies and enemy leaks if u have some spare gold u can skip 1xA in round 8 and spend the gold for 7/3 but make sure u have 2x SOD for boss)

about how to build
M M M M
O
AAAAA
AAAASODSOD

KuroroLuc1fer
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content