Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead Race Comments

+4
NERV
Discowrecka
HuanAk
imprez
8 posters

Go down

Undead Race Comments Empty Undead Race Comments

Post  imprez Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Actually undead alot tier not enough hp...
Like tier 1 Acolyte/ Revenant(20+80)
hp just 380
but beast tier 1 (10+80)
hp more than undead 50 , it has 430 hp, beast tier 1 still has ability
but undead no
it has nice atk speed, but the damage low.. no ability?
So, undead tier 1, need some fix

tier 2 ghoul/ frenzy ghoul(60+90)
1)all stats same as marine fangtooth(10+50+90)
but marine got ice shield support, undead no has
you think it will work?
2)why ghoul is normal atk?
but it update become frenzy ghoul should change to chaos?
should not normal atk?

tier 3 meat wagon/ war machine(70+140)
1)this don't know can become tanker/atker/supporter?
if tanker?why should got splash damage?
if tanker?why life too short?
example tanker of other race
beast tier 5 Grizziy (180) 925 hp
Nature Tree of Travel (130) 750 hp
but war machine (210) just has 750 hp?because it got suck splash ability?
2)if atker?
yes, it got splash, got aoe damage, but it aoe very small,
atk speed also slow, damage low= =

first 3 tier alot problem already>.<what the point play undead?
because undead got 3 aura? -atk %? greater - atk% ? -hp aura?
so it aura too bug?other tier should become weak?

So opinion here.. Huan, need your comments Very Happy
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Undead Race Comments Empty Re: Undead Race Comments

Post  HuanAk Mon May 07, 2012 1:50 pm

don't compare one by one.

Try play Undead without change builder, and see if you can reach late game.

if I can do it, then I will think this race is fine, because many player can play better than me.

I will leave some race as "weak" race, so it will challenge to unlock master title for these race.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imprez Mon May 07, 2012 4:37 pm

Fair enough if this is the case. Yeah, played it till late game though.
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sun May 13, 2012 7:52 pm

anyone comment on Undead race in 3.5 b2-3 ?

how do it rank now?

eg: worse race ---> weak race ---> average race --> good race --> pretty good race ---> one of best race

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Discowrecka Mon May 14, 2012 12:41 am

Played few games with undead on beta. Early game i would say its an average race, a bit hard to go high income without leaks on lvl7-8. Maybe could use more hp for Zombie or rebalance the price, before upgrade its a very weak unit, also if i dont build war machines early, then my dps only have light armor and get destroyed by satyrs. Can be very strong with some feed if you rush death dragon Very Happy. Late game - strong race, splash from war machines and dragons is very good on late levels, after level 20 have no problems with undead.

So overall - good race.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon May 14, 2012 12:53 pm

how about Necromancy ?

someone told me they can spam it like Eite Archer...

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Thu May 17, 2012 7:26 am

HuanAk wrote:
how about Necromancy ?

someone told me they can spam it like Eite Archer...

They are stronger and better now, 1 Necrolyte can deal alone with lv 1 and lv 2 unless there's a dino, which is nice, because they cost 300 gold and lv 2 value is 350...

I played a bit with undead other day, reach 360 score at lv 25, i had built only 6 necromancer/necrolytes, a few butchers and dragons and 1 ghost. Didn't have any leaks at all(was using lv 5 hero until lv 20), but without hero I guess I would have minor leaks in some levels. After lv 19 undead is really a good race and it is a good race against lv 10 and lv 20 boss, don't know about lv 30 thou. People I play sucks and usually lost before lv 30.

Undead is a good race overall, but you can expect minor leaks until heart-stopper and the dragons kicks in. Very Happy

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Fri May 18, 2012 10:20 am

keep an eye for "what is ealiest level they can reach 360 score".

for any race other than Prophet/Hybrid.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 am

Undead is a good race, but there are some things I dont like about it. The summoning is the main strength of the undead race, so I think there should be 1 more tower with summoning ability. Either the siege machine should generate corpses which the necrolyte can use and summon, or the tier 6 tower should be changed. There are more than enough tier 6 dragons in this map....Why do we need another, purple dragon with the same splash dmg skill ?! It will be MUCH BETTER to have another tier 6 unit like LOD/Hades. It will suit the undead builder perfectly! And something else...The lifesteal of the pudge is ridiculous. Whats the point of having lifesteal on a unit with average attack speed?
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:00 pm

I was kind of underwhelmed with another dragon with the same standard splash attack. The only difference is that it costs more and is a bit stronger than the others. I thought he'd have a cool ability, but it was the same splash attack as all the others Crying or Very sad . Dragon's are an extemely unattractive tier 6 for me and if i'm prophet I'll try to switch out of it every chance I get. Aspect of the dragon is definately the most dissappointing tier 6 to have and death dragon is the same thing but stronger and costs a lot more.

When I get tier 6 dragons the first thing I do is look to see what tier 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 are to see if I have anything good to work with and I'm sure I'm not the only player that loathes having to use dragons. For arctic I almost never make azure dragon and I honestly believe it functions much better without them. I only make them for the frost breathe on things like level 20 and for late levels when melee units are getting to crowded. Beast is just a ton of bears and harpies; I only bother with a spawn of dragon for the splash damage...I only make spawn of dragon for normal damage levels since they are actually better than aspect dragon as long as there is room for them to move. If I can avoid making the dragons I will avoid it.

You kind of have to use death dragon for undead as tanks and range since upgraded zombies aren't very good. They definately need strong range and do not seem to have it. The beta change to necolyte looks good. The description seems to be a little off. The 250 hitpoints is correct, but they still have the 10 damage and very fast attack speed with a description of 30 - 30 damage and 1.0 speed. Meat wagon could probably use a different ability and maybe some adjustment in hitpoints/damage. It's a little wierd having 2 units with splash damage and the meat wagon splash isn't very good later on.

Edit: Revenant are actually quite nice and one of my favorite units from undead besides ghost. If they were a higher tier unit or perhaps had another upgrade like wolverines and mutants (I like this idea) did I believe they would be a popular unit. Especially if they had a nice long range of 600 - 700 so that other units, including necrolyte, could tank for them. As a hole I think the race is lacking but only needs a few small changes.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Visitor Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:48 pm

I totally agree with you, Nortan. I also hate to build dragons. I only like the Beast Dragons, cause they are cheap and they are the original dragon towers. The necro is definately better now and ye, there is a bug with the description saying that it has 30 dmg.

Legion td needs some fresh ideas about the tower skills... Seriously, the different races should be as unique as possible. And we see the same towers and same skills on every new race. Yes, I know that balancing all this stuff takes time, but I dont wanna see clones of other towers with different name and model. Take for example shadow's gateguard and orc's raider. Huanak simply copied all gateguard stats and pasted them to another tower with a different model...And this is called a new tower ?! The dragon towers are also extremely unoriginal. The goblin race is a copy of mech with some changes. Goblin blaster = Krogoth, Goblin's tank = doomsday machine, Helicopter = captain and so on.
Visitor
Visitor
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Soul-O-Eater Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:01 am

Actually I don't think that the Dragons are really that weak. I like 'em. Especially the AzurDragon is a totally usefull units, in late game, not as much as in mid- or at the beginning. But with his frostbreath he can do his job. Try to combine 'em with some Hydras, while we are talking about Prophet all the time. You don't need much more Value as recommanded and you can hold with Hydras and Azurs, wave 24 with 2 Demons easily.
The same goes for the Death Dragon, hes strong, super strong, hes like DDM or Hawk, combined with Helicopter and Captain = +400 Atk. Therefor he's pretty usefull for lategame, well his midgame sux a bit, but is handlable with other units, which are provided by UD themselfe. And at start he can also be a pretty usefull units, e.g. at wave 7, when ur only units are range, with low life. At wave 5 and 6 you can easily save some money to build him and he will pown those stupid Satyrs to where they came from.
The same goes for the Spawn of Dragon. He's indeed the most Unique one, because he was the very first Dragontype for Legion, and just like the Death Dragon can he be really hepful in first waves, either you build him at the very start or just for wave 7. Even if you have to think about how to handle wave 5, if you've build the spawn at the very begining, wave 7 can't do their damage and 8 shouldn't be a problem either, while you can pretty much fail there with bears. Even tho' his midgame is ok, his lategame is pretty bad, but you have to think about it, that he's also really cheap compaired to other t6 towers, so ye he is weak in lategame which mackes Beast not as gd as they should be, but we are talking about Prophet, I'd say: If I got nothin else for my first role, im atleast happy to have a spawn, to easily survive first waves, and 7 too, what is the most fearfull wave in earlygame, because you could always get a furbolg to make things even worse.

At some points I totally agree with you guys, that many units are just copies of others, espeacially those with same meshes, while other Legion versions could provide other or maybe own meshes, Mega were stuck with the same ones, for different kind of units. But, Goblin is totally not a copy of Mech. Every unit is a uniqe one, Krogoth is a strong unit, while the Blaster is a unit which deals much damage, they just look alike. The Goblintank as he is in this version is not alike DDM. He has an ability, less Damage, and less HP + his unupped version is melee and that is what you have to deal with. He's not like the Goblintanks in other versions, where he got as much Health and the same Damage + an ultra super ability like he can spawn goblins exploding when hitting an enemy unit, dealing 50 Damage in AoE of 150. And the Helicopter and Captain can't be compared either. Ye their Aura looks alike while both of 'em boost the Damage of nearby units, but the Helicopter is range and gives one aura, and won't die as fast as the Captain does who's melee by the way. So, I'd say Mech and Goblin are not alike.

So lets get back to topic while this is the Thread of UD we shouldn't talk about Goblin and other Races.
Actually, I think UD is as good as they are now (in 3.5), as huan said in other Threads, he want some race to be a challange to get their Master Title. Therefor we shouldn't think about it, to make their tower stronger. And you have to think, that every unit here is ment to be played with their whole raceunits, therfor you shoudn't think about stuff just as be played in Prophet, if the units do well in there own Race you don't have to change 'em. Well that's my point of view, which is, I think, pretty simmilar to huan's.

Greets: Soul

Last edited by Soul-O-Eater on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total

Soul-O-Eater
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Dazzlee Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:40 am

Sould nearly said everything i would have written. Huan wants us to play AP Mode not HP Prophet. And the Dragons suit their races pretty well, i dont like azure dragon on my own, but for some lvls they are really usefull e.g. 20

So right now Undead is good and a nice challenge, i am really excited to play the real master mode

Dazzlee
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down