Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Spam" builds

5 posters

Go down

"Spam" builds Empty "Spam" builds

Post  Discowrecka Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:43 am

I'm mostly talking about "pure" wolverine build, imo it needs to be reworked, why? Its very easy for a good player to have high lumberjack early. I saw some people get 7/6 for first arena with few leaks only, if they get lucky with auras (lifesteal/troll) they can get even higher, and then switch later for some strong endgame towers. You dont have to agree, but i think this build is ruining alot of games, its powerful, but at the same time simple and boring, alot of noobs also use it when they see other people spam wolverine and clear every wave easily.

Another thing is Komodo spam, submerge is very funny spell. With good placing you can delay/confuse units for a long time (make them run from one side to other, then back again) and it gives time to farm income. Level 10 is also very easy to kill, usually only few komodos die, because bosses do alot of switches.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

"Spam" builds Empty Re: "Spam" builds

Post  NERV Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 pm

Discowrecka wrote:Its very easy for a good player to have high lumberjack early.
Orc is totally a overpowered race (I already have a conversation about this with huan, but seems like some players like this way.), not only by having the strong wolverines for early, but by having a fortified unit with chaos dmg for tier 5, a nice healer aura, a superb poison machine with wings and finally, for having a nice corrupt skill tower. But, good players know how to get high income/lumber with most races for early game. Orc is just the easiest one.

Discowrecka wrote:if they get lucky with auras (lifesteal/troll) they can get even higher, and then switch later for some strong endgame towers.
These auras doesn't exist in orc's pool of towers. Now you're talking about changebuilder/prophet/hybrid, the easiest way of playing, because? Because you have access to all units and auras in game, and being able to put good mix of tower in game is a completely matter of luck. You must understand it's impossible to balance these things out.

Discowrecka wrote:Another thing is Komodo spam, submerge is very funny spell. With good placing you can delay/confuse units for a long time (make them run from one side to other, then back again) and it gives time to farm income.
So, what you're saying? I agree with komodo being a super duper unit for early game (possible the "smartest" unit in game), but I have no complain about it, since the mid~late game of marine generally sucks.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:48 am

for Wolverine, I will try see if I can disable crit on boss.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:28 pm

HuanAk wrote:for Wolverine, I will try see if I can disable crit on boss.

IMO the biggest problem with wolverines is that they crit for too much. in later levels they are soo strong when they crit and kill a creep, maybe reducing the critical damage to 1.5k?
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  imprez Fri May 11, 2012 6:09 pm

HuanAk wrote:for Wolverine, I will try see if I can disable crit on boss.

I think I tested wolverine for Boss level. It seems the crits still works on them.
imprez
imprez
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:06 am

Couldn't they be designed to crit much more often but for a significant amount less to make it less hit and miss? Like how doppleganger and nightmare work. Perhaps like a 20% chance to do 4 times as much damage (200 - 300 damage).
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum