Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

movement fix and AI fix

Go down

movement fix and AI fix Empty movement fix and AI fix

Post  zifnab Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:29 pm

When some of the army starts attacking all the army in the players area/zone should move ahead attack etc. With x3 more and more times the army sitting at the back just stays put and does nothing.

And the AI fix if possible is for your units to attack the closest creep. Many a time specially on ranged attackers melee units just run around left and right without attacking and just keep taking damage.

zifnab

Back to top Go down

movement fix and AI fix Empty Re: movement fix and AI fix

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Dec 14, 2010 7:05 pm

EXACTLY! Finally someone else except me noticed that annoying fact! Ye, I dont know still how egZe is doing in his version, I've told him about it earlier and will make improvement in my vers for sure.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  sinti Wed Feb 16, 2011 4:57 am

There is another anoying thing with STUPID AI of your towers. In 99% cases they will let range summoned unit (unit for lumber) to be alive as very last one! In official version of this map, this wasn't happening almost never. I belive that this thing is some serious error in new versions!

-sinti

sinti

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:26 am

Will think what causes it but I guess I won't figure out that ;/

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  w/e Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:06 am

how mutch untill the new map is released mate..? shoud bring some hope to us i've been playing lol for like 2 weeks and still the map isn't released

w/e

Back to top Go down

movement fix and AI fix Empty ...

Post  Romi182 Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:04 pm

Many People are waiting since 7 month
I dont think that we will get a new map *soon* as they write in they channelog

Romi182

Back to top Go down

Post  PK9 Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:53 pm

PROcuratorDotA

- change game constant --> assist range to 1000+

or

- when fight start, change all fight's move speed to 522(it will have insane assist range if speed is max)

PK9

Back to top Go down

Post  w/e Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:08 am

@Romi182 i know mate i've been playing for longer than that..but i usualy take brakes and play other games still when i get bored i come back on rpg room i still see the people play the same old maps.its kinda sad if you think about it:)

w/e

Back to top Go down

movement fix and AI fix Empty re

Post  Romi182 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Yes. I also wait longer than 7 month. I play Legion TD since almost one year und the latest map came in july?..
I Know its not so easy to make a good map.. but u can tell me, that if they are done they need 6 month to balance that...
They should change they soon on the page because 8 month is not soon in my opinion.
It is not possible to make a selfmade game bugless or balance it too 100% but no one really cares it.

Also also ''learned'' dota because my mates prefer it but not because a new map isnt coming but rather many people join legion td and are too stupid to play and lose on 8.
I think level 8 is to difficult in x3 but if they dont make 5 billions of worker you are able to make it

Romi182

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum