Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changelog 2.x continued

+4
eGze
Visitor
PROcuratorDotA
guy4
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Changelog 2.x continued - Page 3 Empty Re: Changelog 2.x continued

Post  PanicX Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:57 pm

yea,i cant wait for the new version,i look everday for the new one,because i wanna test your well done changelog.
Thx to edgze and pro and all involved

PanicX

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:50 am

I think we have all been spoilt rotten with egze rolling out version after version so quickly. Normally the map makers take a few moths to release new versions Smile.

I know everyone is desperate for the exciting changes egze has already listed on the changelog let alone the exciting stuff proc is lining up with egze, but I reckon lets wait and see what Egze decides on. He seems to be an incremental developer i.e. not releasing too many big changes from version to version and the current changelog already has quite a lot of big changes already. So the next version may be only a couple of weeks away who knows?

PS: I think the problem could be the extra 10 levels (lag and developing the solution to the lag might be taking the time)

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:45 am

That's why I am preparing Insane mode - much more exciting, new options (items for towers, Ultimate Towers earlier, better incoming etc.). What I wish is less lag with great gaming fun.

We are hear not for fame, hope u know Wink

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  PanicX Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:20 am

I didnt want to stress.I know it needs so much time to balance the new level and features.
I only wanted to know how far the process approximately is.
Or perhaps, i could help you with playing and testing the step forward.
Till now, you don't have seen me because I play on the European server.

PanicX

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:19 am

Ok, I will tell about u egze but unfotunatelly while I am working he's busy, so next version is finished before current Laughing (little exagaration). Probably I will need anyone's help on balancing new towers cost I gonna make special topic on forum to sign in and play with me.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:42 pm

Undertstood, but please dont mention -gg again as this topic has been rehashed too many times to count (one of the topics for discussion on gg was even locked because egze sick of hearing bout it and made his final decision). Egze has made his decision to remove it for now (or forever unless he rebalances it) and he doesnt need to hear how much anyone hates it or any more bout it Smile

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:06 pm

I let myself to delete these post about -gg mode. No sense in talking more about it.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolofor Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:13 pm

when did egze come back or where is he??

Rolofor

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:21 pm

Ask himself Idk yet, he emailed me some time ago. He's studying probably and is busy now.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  PanicX Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:43 am

Ehm you have to change the changelog " Modes: -gg, -be, -cb REMOVED ",if u say gg wont be removed.

PanicX
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:26 am

by "you" u mean egZe i guess. It's his changelog he will up this to date hen he will be sure about changes. I can't modify this topic and wouldn't do it anyway, it's his job.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:55 pm

@Panic Who mentioned -gg wasnt going to be removed? Not in this topic anyway.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Okay awesome, just seen the new changelog. no collison sizes wow!!!! Nice mode. and gg remaining but nerfed, thanks Egze!!!!

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Nice, egZe is doing what i am mentioning is best possible way. He's sorting out our problems perfectly. Imma Surprised again Smile .

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:05 am

I've already played new version beta and must say it's very nice (can't bring up any details). Also new race isn't bad. Now, egZe is considering my correctnesses and soon he will give u full version or beta sooner ;p. Then we go with new towers and my balance improvements. Then Insane mode (x2, x3 remove), new races (BE and Wizzzz) and Global tower upgrades and Items in any order. Possibly many modes will disappear which is possitive i think.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:43 pm

sounds so exciting! After this version is released I am sure only the die hard 1.60 fans will play legion 1.60 and the rest will play 2.8.

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:09 pm

I am sure everybody gonna play our versions, I guarantee. Exept dumbhead noobs.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Tro1face Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:36 am

So, can someone explain why both cb and be were removed? There is legit strategy to aura stacking

Tro1face

Back to top Go down

Post  Fink Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 am

I think CB should still be implemented in 2.8 because it is what makes the late late game a lot more fiesable, without aura's from various races some races just can't do very well on the later levels. Knowing what auras to use is part of the strategy in my opinion. Also the new GG mode is really really really nerfed and makes the game A LOT harder. When a player leaks they should be penalitized for their leak, the 2.7 GG mode was perfectly fine. The players that don't leak it gives them the opportunity to gain a little bit of an advantage because they need to account for the teammate that is messing up sorta speak. I would like to see GG mode fixed, I don't think that it should be shared gold. As well as CB mode back in, but I would increase the cost of CB by quite a bit say like... 300g and 300 lumber to change builder... something you can't just spam over and over.

Fink

Back to top Go down

Post  von_Oberstain Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:29 am

cb and be are removed on explicit egze's wish. -cb code is even deleted, while -be is just disabled
von_Oberstain
von_Oberstain
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Fink Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:28 am

Is there possibly a way of getting in contact with eGze? Very Happy so that the implimentation of CB could be possible, because the game without CB mode makes going to the endgame almost impossible.

Fink

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:40 am

Fink wrote:Is there possibly a way of getting in contact with eGze? Very Happy so that the implimentation of CB could be possible, because the game without CB mode makes going to the endgame almost impossible.

if anyone on this forums believes that a mode is bad to remove, i probably will support it 90% of the time (though i forgot what that mode was) but the majority of how people used them odes that eGze put into that map made the maps stupid as fuck (for a good player) and really boring.... i think had this been played differently by newbies and noobs this would have turned out much better..... instead of all the culling :/
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum