Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Russia verion

3 posters

Go down

Legion TD Russia verion Empty Legion TD Russia verion

Post  Hodovoi.ru Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:52 pm

Hello Legion TD is very popular in Russia, do not you think the release of the Russian version?

Hodovoi.ru
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Russia verion Empty Re: Legion TD Russia verion

Post  vladimir3388 Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:33 pm

You can play Legion TD Season if it's so important for you to play Russian legion. ReactEnemy got banned, so he couldn't reply himself!  Very Happy 

vladimir3388
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kongk Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:45 pm

Hi Smile

Thank you for your suggestion Hodovoi.ru Smile

We are very much aware that legion in general is very popular in Russia.. So we will at some point make it possible for players to choose a language.. I guess we will stick to English, German and Russian in the first place..

I don't know when it will happen though.. We will need a person who speaks both russian and english fluently and who is willing to offer some time helping us though.. But i'm certain it won't be a problem..

On a related note.. I'm aware that a few bots on battle.net have mulitple languages. Meaning all bot meassages will for Germans be in german and for koreans be in korean.. I don't think Russian is there yet, but i'm certain it will come Smile

Best Regards
Kongk

Kongk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum