Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hybrid Change

4 posters

Go down

Hybrid Change Empty Hybrid Change

Post  wrinty Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Anyways, I love playing hybrids but I feel like sometimes positioning can really screw hybrids over. Often times, I find my tanks or melee DPS at the back and my glass canons at the front. By the time my melee units can reach the units, all my glass cannons are dead.

Anyways, I suggest a swap ability for hybrids if possible, kind of like how moving slates in Gem TD works. It can be something like, pay gold equal to 5x the current level or something like that in order to either switch places between two hybrid units or move one of them to the designated spot. I know that the towers that come out of the hybrids are identical to the units from the random race, but maybe it's possible to make the hybrid builder a part of the whole swapping thing.

I've never used the Warcraft Editor before and don't know if this is possible, but if it is, I think it will really make Hybrids a great race.

wrinty
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Hybrid Change Empty Re: Hybrid Change

Post  konrad901 Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:40 pm

hybrid is great without this Very Happy hybrid is lucky race Very Happy so it must be risk
konrad901
konrad901
Captain
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/user/JumpingDreamers

Back to top Go down

Post  gandaf180 Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:54 pm

: its the risk you take with hybrid so that is why you should build in a straight line and besides if your idea were to work it would cause major lags

gandaf180
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  guy4 Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am

Yeah, agreed with the 2 above posters, there are many ways to avoid the glass cannons being upfront. Also hybrid needs weaknesses like that to balance it, because of being able to get so many auras over time. The only thing I would change about hybrid is the pricing for the different tiers. They have become slightly misaligned with the additon of elf, dwarf, goblin and artic units

guy4
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down