Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.41 Mega help

3 posters

Go down

3.41 Mega help Empty 3.41 Mega help

Post  Tompost Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:49 am

I want to know how to get the fastest lumber level with least leak please. Assuming no enemy creeps are sent please. Standard mode.

Tompost
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

3.41 Mega help Empty Re: 3.41 Mega help

Post  sunderkeenin Tue Sep 03, 2013 1:58 pm

Tompost wrote:I want to know how to get the fastest lumber level with least leak please. Assuming no enemy creeps are sent please. Standard mode.
Archer build. You'd leak 3 units which would be bosses, but you'd easily be 7/7 or 7/6 before first arena.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:53 pm

Besides archer build (which is also there), you can check some other builds in my "Legion TD Mega Book" here https://legiontd.forumotion.com/t429-legion-td-mega-book-overall-strategical-guide under sector 8, "Builds" (all are designed for big income scores). Hope that helps. 

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Tompost Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:43 am

Thanks, . Are there any mech builds?

Tompost
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  sunderkeenin Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:25 am

Tompost wrote:Thanks, . Are there any mech builds?
I haven't looked at that section, but here's mine.
Round 1: Pyro(2 wisps including during wave)
Round 2: infantry
Round 3: 2nd pyro(mass wisps for entire round)
Round 4: nobuild
Round 5: Zeus and infantry if possible. This depends on income, enemy sends, and a little bit of luck and extremely good placement to hold this wave. Figure out the placement on your own as I'm sure that there's someone better at placement than I am.
Round 6: another pyro
Round 7: zeus or pyro. Take your pick. Zeus is better for 7, 8, and boss though. Placement ofc varies.
Round 8:Captain or two(making 2nd captain for admiral damage stack
round 9: admiral
Round 10: 1 zeus.
Possible variations: Slow the inc on 3/4 and get a neotank for 5 to be able to push inc a little harder around 6-8. I doubt this is the best build as I haven't played pure builder in ages. Just hybrid and prophet, and even the playtime on those is waning a bit. I stopped the wisp making guidlines early AS IT'S ALL ABOUT WHAT YOU SEND. If you save then ofc your inc will be lower, and thus your lumber. If you send auras then inc takes a hit. If you send full efficiency you may have a few gold to spare. It's also variable based on leaks to teammates and such too. There is no truly perfect build for any situation as there will always be this mystical thing called counters.

sunderkeenin
Cyborg
Cyborg

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:42 pm

I guess that your build is playable, but i think there are few mistakes that should be corrected: 

Level 2:be careful, 1 furbolg can make you leak 20 Murlocs and then build is useless.  

Level 3:2xPyro on is ok, but not the best choice. Level 3 1xPyro+4xInfantry. It is more value than 2xPyro but then it is easy to hold level 5 (with Infantries). With 2xPyro+Zeus you can easily leak Hawks. 

Level 7:2xPyro+3xZeus>3xPyro+2xZeus 

Level 8: Captain is not the best choice, don't build captain/admiral before level 17-18... 

Level 9: same thing (no captains, more Zeuses).

Level 10: Do not be scared to build 1-2 infantries more if you have bonus gold, they can help a lot. 

Notes: Do not upgrade neotanks in mid game (before level 20-21). Do not mass Krogoths, they are expensive and fail (build 1 or 2 just to have something stronger than pyro in front to move focus away from neotanks/ddmachines).

Best Regards, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down