Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request Nature (3.41)

3 posters

Go down

Request Nature (3.41)  Empty Request Nature (3.41)

Post  MrTolisGosas Sat Mar 30, 2013 4:18 pm

i rly like this race buy i dont know how to play it , any pro advice about how to build it ?

MrTolisGosas
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Request Nature (3.41)  Empty Re: Request Nature (3.41)

Post  Nortan Sun Mar 31, 2013 6:04 pm

I put this together real quick. It's a way of safely using tree of knowledge but it incomes slow. lvl 2 and 3 gave me problems while testing because of furbolgs so it took me awhile to get something that had a chance of holding a furbolg without overbuilding too much.

lvl 1 yggdrasil centered in the middle near the back (290 value)

-(x1 wisp [2/0])

lvl 2 sprite directly behind and touching yggdrasil [370 value]

-(x1 wisp IF YOU GOT A DINO and used your lumber. Otherwise you will be 1 - 6 gold short I believe and just need to wait until lvl 3 start. [3/0])

lvl 3 x1 guardian directly right and touching sprite [485 value]

-save

lvl 4 no build

-save

lvl 5 x1 tree of knowledge [865 value]

-(x1 wisp + 60g/l upgrade [4/1])

lvl 6 no build

-save

lvl 7 x1 yggdrasil 6 half spaces (3 full unit spaces) to the right of tree of knowledge [1155 value]

K = tree of knowledge
y = yggdarsil
s = sprite
G = guardian

--------------------[W
---------K------y--[a
---------sG--------[l
--------------------[l

-(x2 wisps 80g/l upgrade [6/2])

lvl 8 x1 ranger far back against right wall [1195 value]

-save

lvl 9 x1 meliai x2 ranger positioned back right near/against wall [1430 value]

-save

lvl 10 x2 meliai x2 ranger [1740 value]

--------------------[W
---------K------y--[a
---------sG--------[l
--------------------[l
-----------------aM[
--------------aaMM[

Try to get 7/4 during/after lvl 10

lvl 11 no build.

-save

lvl 12 tree of knowlege if you can afford or a yrrdrasil to the left of your current ToK. [2030 - 2130]

Have 3 ToK for lvl 14 and 4 for lvl 17. I highly suggest rerolling after 4 ToK to get stuff to take on lvl 20 and beyond. Nature isn't too strong in the late levels. If you can get long range piercing like wyvern or zues it goes extremely well with meliai 25% debuff. In actual games I might not play this SAFE but it's not fun to try and use something only to find out "omg furbolg made me leak 10 scorpions." Also in actual games I'd probably get 7/3 and underbuild for lvl 10 but I do that knowing I'll probably leak a boss or 2. With bad focus and lots of send this could leak a boss too. I usually like to income better but with nature I tend to just go with a strategy that lets me use ToK earyy on.

I'll play around with hybrid/goliath soon and see how well I can income with it while not leaking.

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:34 am

Sorry Nortan, but i must say that this build is kinda fail, imo. I can write you much better, mid-game orientated build for ofc, epic income scores^^
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:06 pm

HighestIncome wrote:Sorry Nortan, but i must say that this build is kinda fail, imo. I can write you much better, mid-game orientated build for ofc, epic income scores^^

I know it's not that great, I even mentioned that myself. It was just a safe way to use Tree of knowledge that wouldn't leak any level (including lvl 10) even with furbolg and such. It's annoying how a furbolg on lvl 3 can really screw up a build. It's rare that you need worry about a furbolg on lvl 2 or lvl 3 but it happens. You can get something crazy like a furbolg and dino on lvl 2 if the other team sends a certain way. Please feel free to post this build of yours.

If I wanted it to income better before lvl 10 I'd use something with 2 - 3 yggdrasils, some melee, and some meliai.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 am

Ye i will post my build when i get some free time, i hope it happens soon.
My question, wtf, why people want to learn like single race builds, aren't they so easy, boring, and lame? I mean, mates go play hybrids, they are much more fun, and they require much more skill.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm

HighestIncome wrote:Ye i will post my build when i get some free time, i hope it happens soon.
My question, wtf, why people want to learn like single race builds, aren't they so easy, boring, and lame? I mean, mates go play hybrids, they are much more fun, and they require much more skill.

It's sometimes fun to play -sd or even -ap if people want to play around with a certain race just to see if they can play it. However this often leads to the stronger races (paladin, shadow, goblin, orc, >MERCENARY<) getting used too frequently and causing very poor games. I believe -hpgmcb prophet is the most popular mode because if gives people multiple chances are good units and strong unit combinations. Mercenaries are definately not fun to play with and should have never been part of the game imo.

I wouldn't mind seeing some -ap, -sd action in 3.5 where things are less imbalanced but it does get pretty boring when you know what units you will be working with off the bat and are then limited to only having those units as that race. I'm not really a big fan of hybrid though. Some people get amazing picks, others get stuff so bad they can barely income but I also see less of a challenge with hybrid. So much unit diversity eventually leads to everyone performing well even with a lot of bad picks. The only way to go wrong with hybrid is to make really bad tier and upgrade decisions. I think I'm a bit biased since my last few hybrid games kept dealing me junk; sometimes it is fun.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:37 pm

If you want my opinion on that, you will get next: Merc and Prophet should be banned from Legion Mega, because they are too easy to play and too powerful. Prophet without -cb (reroll) is mby ok, but still, i would ban them both. And about hybrid, cmon, isn't that just hell of a fun when you get Dark Priest in front lines to tank shit up? Very Happy
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:26 pm

As i promised, HI's Nature build, as boring as it is:

lvl 1:
1x yggdrasil, next to the wall (its important to be next to the wall)

lvl 2:
2x ranger (far behind yggdrasil, and away 1 from eachother, make triangle)
+1 wispy

lvl 3: upgrade 1 archer

lvl 4: no build

lvl 5: Tree of Knowlegde (upgrade yggdrasil)

lvl 6: u have now 2/0 and by end of lvl 7 u should have 7/2, no build only wisps/lumberjackz

lvl 7: no build, still focus on income (make 7/2, if you leak more than 10 satyrs, stop 7/2 in order to have for ygg for next)

lvl 8: 1 more yggdrasil (next to first 1)

lvl 9: no build

lvl 10: Upgrade secound yggdrasil (you will leak 2 bosses if u had positioning right as i explained, if not you will leak all 3, upgrade king if needed)

lvl 11: no build, only lumberjack upgrades (this is now a bit complicated because u need to calculate ur gold and see how lumberjacks can u upgrade in order to have 290 gold for lvl 12)

lvl 12: +1 yggdrasil

lvl 13: no build (+lumberjack)

lvl 14: upgrade last yggdrasil (so u have 3 TOK)

lvl 15: no build (lumberjack)

lvl 16: no build (save a bit gold)

lvl 17: 1 more Three of KNOWLEDGE (upgraded yggdrasil), you should have your 7/15 here

18-31: you can basicly build whatever you want, if theres -cb i recommend you change now, if not, mass knowledges and make 5-9 goliaths, dont build thunderbirds... thats about it, on secound arena you should have around 600 income, and pretty smooth lategame.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Seems pretty standard. Normally I would use ygg + archer + meliai on lvl 3 but I simply wouldn't advise it in a guide since a furbolg makes you leak almost half the entire level which can be devistating to people working off a guide and they will probably struggle a lot to recover from leak that large so early in the game.

Leaking 2 - 3 bosses usually isn't what people are looking to do even if 2 ToK will make incoming much easier after. I'm surprized you advocate such a slow method of incoming by only having 2/0 by lvl 6. I don't see why you wouldn't have at least 3/0 though as long as you didn't leak at all.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Dude sorry that build i didn't test for years and i kinda forgot what goes where, it's only poor fragment of my memory, but still good i think Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down