Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41

4 posters

Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41

Post  norocgogule Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:14 pm

Topic closed.

Last edited by norocgogule on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:39 am; edited 64 times in total

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty Re: orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41

Post  Nortan Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Looks good. Most people do tend to get 7/3 with wolverines before 10 though and push to 7/5 during lvl 10 (then 7/7 - 7/8 during lvl 14). Unfortunely you will leak lvl 12 (using warchief(s) helps) and likely level 13 as well, but the end outcome is better.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty Re: orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41

Post  NERV Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:43 pm

Just passing by to remember that in 3.5 wolverines won't be able to critically hit boss anymore.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience here ^_^
Norocgogule, just one more thing, which version of legion this version is for? Would be nice if you put that somewhere in your guide.
Otherwise in the future will be much harder to collect and arrange all guides.

Thanks.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty ty

Post  norocgogule Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:21 pm

thanks for your reply Nortan and Nerv, well i've added the version, i forgot to do it Very Happy

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:46 pm

So, you wanted my opinion, here it is:
Guide is 'good' overall, but still there are mistakes that can't be unnoticed:
1) !first of all bro! IF U PLAY WOLVERINES YOU BUILD ONLY THEM TILL END OF GAME! (if no -cb mode, if its -cb then change after lvl 20)
2) On lvl 4, you need 5x blood orc warriors or however they are called (i dont play this tower at all, its stupid and imba imo (wolverines)).
3) If you use 'income' towers like wolverines, its fail if you dont get 7/15 on lvl 17 or before 17, again imo. (i mean lvl 20 is too late, you need to hit at least 600 income on 2nd arena)
4) About send on lvl 1, it depends. If i play with friends, we split so 2 of us send on lvl 1 and 2 on lvl 2. Point: if you send on lvl 1, hope that they will leak.
5) About send on lvl 11, same story as send on lvl 1, if they leak you get longer wave=more income.
6) This is maybe personal, but you asked me so, i 'hate' 'safe' guides with no leaks. So bro, make yourself free, its not a point to beat the lvl, the point is to win the game.

Thanks for guide and i wish you GOOD luck.
Best Regards HighestIncome a.k.a. Diablo
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

https://twitter.com/HighestIncome

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty @highestincome

Post  norocgogule Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Thank's for your reply and i really like your guide about how to income.

I hope your work will be more respective.

Enjoy playing legion td and gl for your future plans Smile

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:17 am

Thank you so much.

I will tell you (and everyone) a secret...my only plan was to get achievement from HuanAk HIMSELF, I wanna be Diablo the 'Best Incomer of the Universe'. Thats all. (my original nickname is Diablo, and LTD nickname is HighestIncome). So Huan, if you see this, make my wish reality, if you think i deserved that.
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty @highestincome

Post  norocgogule Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:30 am

i hope he will recognize your work bro Very Happy

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Been almost 6 months since I've seen a post from HuanAK, NERV, or Dazlee, but hopefully they are still around. I'm surprized norocgogule replied so quickly to this after so long without a post.

BTW you are playing this too safe at some points. You're overbuilt on 5, 6, and 7. Should have been able to make a wisp during lvl 3 for [4/0] and still get the 600 value for lvl 4. During lvl 4 you can get [4/1] and then just use 3 wolveries for lvl 5 (750 value).

i 'hate' 'safe' guides with no leaks

Technically he is at a HUGE leak factor on lvl 2 if they send him a furbolg. Leaking 19 murlocks on lvl 2 will really mess up your plans (You'll be leaking lvl 3 guarenteed now as well). It's really rare on lvl 2 but I see it happen in some of the more competative games against other UC clan members. Good for leaking people with pyro, blood orc warriors, and such. If you were truly trying to be safe you would lead with a wolverine. I always use blood orc warriors in the beginning cause in random games no one ever seems to furbolg on lvl 2 but it's something to keep in mind.

It's fun when you get furbolg + dino on lvl 2 ;D That has really screwed some people over in clan member games. You could even get 2 furbolg on lvl 2 but that would require coordination and luck. I've never seen such a thing in ~2000 games (although some of them were -li so that would be impossible).

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

orc_guide with placement and some tips on how to summon - legion td mega 3.41 Empty @Nortan

Post  norocgogule Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:39 pm

First of all, thank you for your reply. But one more thing: If you do 4/1 before round 6 and you get a furbolg round 7 you mostly leak 6+ units and this is a bunch of money in my opinion.

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:24 pm

'Been almost 6 months since I've seen a post from HuanAK, NERV, or Dazlee, but hopefully they are still around.', was this for me, Norty? Smile
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:25 am

norocgogule wrote:First of all, thank you for your reply. But one more thing: If you do 4/1 before round 6 and you get a furbolg round 7 you mostly leak 6+ units and this is a bunch of money in my opinion.

You probably won't get one, but even if you do, you shouldn't worry about small amounts of leak on that lvl. It's far better to income and take a small leak risk then to simply overbuild like that out of fear of send.

I was informing you, HighestIncome, that those posters haven't been heard of for quite awhile. 3.5 may be abandoned as it is if HuanAK doesn't resurface. There's no way of knowing that though.
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  norocgogule Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:17 am

1st of all sry for my fucking bad english it is not as good as i want cause it's not my native language . . .
I was thinking of doing this post in the last days but i think it must be said !!!
thx for replay nortan... And highestincome, a critical question to you bro Very Happy^^: i didn't think you are a pro @ this game, i mean everybody can go income and leak few rounds but a pro player in my personal opinion is a guy rarely leaking and making good income with a "normal build" as well. So i think if you go one or two lumberjackupgrades lesser and you hold round 17 with may a demon or even kraken you will get a lot of gold. Cause of the sends and the basic wave as well . . . so if you go your "income strat" like you explain in your guide you will have 7 - 15 right? but you leak a tons of units and after the whole round ( LV 17 ) you will have the same gold with your income strat then if you play with my explanation. So what do you think about it? tell me dude and i think it is a kind of overbearing to say those thing's in your post "Ye but i think that you should first pay attention on who are you talking to, or whos post are you reading. It can answer tonz of questions about how serious post is, or which part of post is serious, which not. Psihology often works same, so new members of this forum won't make much fun because they need to show knowledge and some inovations first, so they have compatibility to make fun. In my case, i think i did einough so i can make fun in my posts or guides, and no one will get it wrong or say 'wtf is this noob talking about'. I wont say that i made revolution in this game, but face it or not, im making this game different and im moving it to 'next lvl'. " SO PLS WRITE YOUR OPINION GUY Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:37 am

Obviously, you don't get a point, but im glad you ask and im glad you want to learn. About what you said, lvl 17 and all of that is not true. Because it is kinda hard to explain, i will give you simple test that you can do and you will see what im talking about. If you talk about 'pro' players, i will tell you that it's a mistake, because you cant get paid for playing legion (so you cant be pro), but ofc, i know what you mean. I never said that I leak a lot or so, i rarely leak and when i leak i dont leak much. About 'overbearing', everything that i said there is true, overbearing or not, its true.

So the test: record your value on some of games that you play and that reaches 31. lvl
Do it twice:
1)First do your standard play, no leaks, and income as you do.
2)Secound, income as i indicate and leak a lot.
3)Compare the nubmers.
GL HF, HighestIncome a.k.a. Diablo

HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  norocgogule Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:11 am

Highestincome thx for your replay anyway so you know replays are save automatically or anyway..... send me a replay were you go hard income like your tried to explain and it shouldnt be a archer build etc. or FEED!!! so send me a replay where you play a difficult race with high income and without big leaks and with good teamplay, then i will start to say: hey he is good, so i can learn from him". or anything else .... bb

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:05 am

Ok, replay. I have dozen of these, but i randomly picked this one http://www.filedropper.com/legiontdingoo . If you want i can upload more.
About races, i never play single race, i play prophet or hybrid. Single race is too boring for me.

Enjoy replay, HighestIncome
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  norocgogule Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:56 am

can't watch it but i don't care have fun with your strat

hopefully i can play with or against you anytime ^^

"gl hf"

AND @ ALL

i wont post any further guides or replys i have a lot to do @ the University.

norocgogule
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  HighestIncome Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:04 am

Ofcourse, you can find me on europe.battle.net under nickname HighestIncome.

Best Regards
HighestIncome
HighestIncome
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down