Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LegionTD Mega 3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working!

2 posters

Go down

LegionTD Mega  3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working! Empty LegionTD Mega 3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working!

Post  kendreven Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:15 am

Can someone reupload the chart with units for 3.5 b4, it doesn't work anymore.Im talking about the pdf file in the download section.Thanks.

kendreven
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

LegionTD Mega  3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working! Empty Re: LegionTD Mega 3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working!

Post  NERV Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:26 am

I'm on it.

Edit: I just realized I have to correct some values, that might take some time.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

LegionTD Mega  3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working! Empty Re: LegionTD Mega 3.5 B4 Chart by Nerv not working!

Post  kendreven Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:29 am

When will we see a chart?

kendreven
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Oct 29, 2012 9:50 pm

Nevermind my chart, it would take too much time to do another one.

FYI, I only did that chart because HuanAK was gone like forever and I thought would be nice if the community had something more about this beta. Now looks like he's back and working, anyway, no point wasting hours in something that could be useless in the next morning. And I also don't have spare time to do this.

kendreven wrote:When will we see a chart?

Possibly when Huanak finishes Legion MEGA 3.5 and release his own chart. Or, when another kind soul put one together.

NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down