Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3.41 Goblin build 1 - 20 (Nortan)

2 posters

Go down

3.41 Goblin build 1 - 20 (Nortan) Empty 3.41 Goblin build 1 - 20 (Nortan)

Post  Nortan Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:26 pm

Blasters are extremely strong, which makes golbin one of the stronger races to begin with and through mid-game. Blasters lose thier strength after 20 and assault tanks become more attractive. After 20 goblin is still pretty good, but not the best.

lvl x1 alchemist [180 value] (Note: Positioning matters here. The goal is that if you get a whelp you will only leak the whelp and maybe 1 - 4 crabs. I usually place mine in the back, along the wall, between the center line and middle zone. Find your own favorite spot. You want to try and avoid leaking more than 5 crabz.)

Edit: If you want to be safe and avoid leaking even a few on this lvl you can build another tower that costs 60 or less gold (ranged ones like infantry and aqua spirit as prophet is best...as goblin you can make due with geomancer/land mind I suppose), but you will have to delay making your first wisp for awhile.

-(x1 wisp before/during/after the lvl. Whenever possible [2/0])

lvl 2 x1 alchemist [360 value]

-(x2 wisps during lvl [4/0])

lvl 3 No Build

-Save

lvl 4 x1 blaster [580 value]

-Save

lvl 5 x1 blaster [800 value]

-(x1 wisp + 60G/60L upgrade [5/1])

lvl 6 No Build [800 value]

-Save

lvl 7 x1 alchemist + x1 flying machine [1110 value]

-Save

lvl 8 x1 blaster [1330 value]

-FARM (x2 wisps + 80G/80L upgrade [7/2])

lvl 9 no build

(100G/100L upgrade [7/3])

lvl 10 x2 flying machine OR x3 machine current add land mine as well if you want [1590 - 1630+ value]

-Try to push to 7/5 during/after lvl 10.

lvl 11 no build

-Save

lvl 12 x1 alchemist upgraded to blaster [1990 - 2030 value]

-Save

lvl 13 x1 helicopter and as many non-upgraded machine turrents as you can (2400 - 2500 value)

-Save

lvl 14 x1 blaster [~2900 value]

x2 lumber upgrades [7/7 - 7/8]

More blasters or assault tanks leading to 17. It doesn't really matter. Blasters and assault tanks tear up 17 but I'd go with blasters. Do 2 lumber upgrades right after 17 [7/9 - 7/10] then make assault tanks and helicopters for lvl 20. Goblin is easy Very Happy

Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

3.41 Goblin build 1 - 20 (Nortan) Empty Re: 3.41 Goblin build 1 - 20 (Nortan)

Post  Greenwhy Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

I tried this build and it worked well....
On level 7 when u build alchemist + flying machine I only had 2gold spare after this, cutting it very close.
On satyrs I sent 2 furbolgs and my mercenary friend sent 3 furbolgs and 2 commanders and we won the game.

Trying it again.
I got a Bowman on wave 3 and leaked 10 units + the bowman
I can't afford to upgrade blaster for level 4 so I build a flying a machine instead.
I got another Boamn and wave 4 and leaked 18 units plus the Bowman.
I can afford another alchemist so I build it in lieu of a blaster.
I got another Bowman and a Peasant on wave 5 and leaked 11 units and the bowman.
I have 170 gold so I figure I'm going to wipe on wave 6 no matter what so I might as well build a whisp and save for a blaster.
I didn't get any enemy sends and I only leaked about 10 units, less than expected.
I got a Bowman and a peasant on wave 7 and leaked 19 units. at the end of the wave I am [5/0] income = 34 and only have 202 gold so can't upgrade another blaster.

So what went wrong the second time?

Greenwhy
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Nortan Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Greenwhy wrote:I tried this build and it worked well....
On level 7 when u build alchemist + flying machine I only had 2gold spare after this, cutting it very close.
On satyrs I sent 2 furbolgs and my mercenary friend sent 3 furbolgs and 2 commanders and we won the game.

Trying it again.
I got a Bowman on wave 3 and leaked 10 units + the bowman
I can't afford to upgrade blaster for level 4 so I build a flying a machine instead.
I got another Boamn and wave 4 and leaked 18 units plus the Bowman.
I can afford another alchemist so I build it in lieu of a blaster.
I got another Bowman and a Peasant on wave 5 and leaked 11 units and the bowman.
I have 170 gold so I figure I'm going to wipe on wave 6 no matter what so I might as well build a whisp and save for a blaster.
I didn't get any enemy sends and I only leaked about 10 units, less than expected.
I got a Bowman and a peasant on wave 7 and leaked 19 units. at the end of the wave I am [5/0] income = 34 and only have 202 gold so can't upgrade another blaster.

So what went wrong the second time?

I'm not sure. Make sure that you build farther back and try to avoid positioning in a way that will encourage one of the alchemists to get focused. Lvl 3 generally isn't a problem even with difficult send but multiple archers focusing one alchemist or a dino quikly getting onto an alchemist can cause problems (not usually 10 leak though...weird). As I said build farther back and preferrably against a wall.

(Edit: if possible you can try using antistuck on a group of scorpians or the send themselves to mess with the positioning. If you didn't know antistuck has some really fun glitchiness that you can abuse. It's really nice on lvl 10 to antistuck the bosses with nearby peasants because it often causes the bosses to stop and get stuck trying to get around a wave of peasants. ALSO if you antistick your units after you have cleared your wave it will send the units you hit back to the middle lane before they try again to port out OR you can use it on teammates units to send them back as well. This can be used to catch leak from the person above or below you if you time it well or you can keep your teammates units from porting to the king so that only you get leak gold.)

As for lvl 4 and on ward you really need a blaster there beause it pretty much solos lvl 4 with it's fast attack and one hit kills (a yggdrasil is also effective). Alchemists take too long to kill and thier light armor makes them fall over quickly. Lvl 5 requires the 2 blasters and sometimes you can get unlucky focus but at most it will be 4 - 5 measly birdy leaks. If you can not afford something the best thing to do is make machine turrents (don't upgrade them). I would have to see video or something to have an idea of what went wrong but I'm guessing your positioning could have been better and that you also go unlucky with focus. Goblin is really strong early game and doesn't lose strength until 20+. Sadly blasters were nerfed in 3.5 B4 Sad
Nortan
Nortan
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down