Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spawn of Dragon & auras

4 posters

Go down

Spawn of Dragon & auras Empty Spawn of Dragon & auras

Post  Discowrecka Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:11 am

Spawn of Dragon gets ranged auras (telescope), but not melee (lifesteal). I dunno this is intended or not, but it doesnt seem logical cause it's a melee unit.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Spawn of Dragon & auras Empty Re: Spawn of Dragon & auras

Post  NERV Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:18 am

He's not a melee unit, also, if he got life steal would be too strong because he's cleave attack.
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  iNfamous Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:10 am

NERV wrote:He's not a melee unit, also, if he got life steal would be too strong because he's cleave attack.
Lifeleech will only leech from the primary target, so it wouldnt be too strong in my opinion.

iNfamous
Respected
Respected

Back to top Go down

Post  NERV Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 pm

iNfamous wrote:
NERV wrote:He's not a melee unit, also, if he got life steal would be too strong because he's cleave attack.
Lifeleech will only leech from the primary target, so it wouldnt be too strong in my opinion.

I'm not aware of how the engine of warcraft runs, so i'm not sure. Can you confirm it would only leech from the primary target?

I just noticed that Spawn has melee range in tolltip and 180 range while in field, and it does not receives the life steal aura, yet it does receive the Telescope Aura (tested in 3.41). So I'm guessing the unit ranged is somehow bugged in tolltip/tower stats, since Wandingoo's does have 180 range and get benefit form both auras.
Anyway, until huan come back from the dead, there's nothing we could do.

Just to specify, Lifesteal aura works on any tower with <=180 range (considered melee) and Telescope aura works on any tower with range >=180 (considered range).
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  Discowrecka Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:47 am

NERV wrote:I just noticed that Spawn has melee range in tolltip and 180 range while in field, and it does not receives the life steal aura, yet it does receive the Telescope Aura (tested in 3.41). So I'm guessing the unit ranged is somehow bugged in tolltip/tower stats, since Wandingoo's does have 180 range and get benefit form both auras.
Youre probably right about this, heres another thing i noticed, Guardian of Death (undead t6) also has a cleaving attack with 180 range, during the time between rounds he gets lifesteal aura, but when the round starts he receives telescope and loses lifesteal, strange.

Discowrecka
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 am

It is bug & fixed now.

I don't know why this happen, and I am sure it wasn't bug in earlier version.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down