Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

+10
LNO
termineeter
pravesh
VoiceInMind
NERV
OsiRyS
iNfamous
12elease
Dazzlee
HuanAk
14 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  HuanAk Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

in game Quest have characters limit ( I can't even put all change log for 3.4 or 3.41)

builder still same (can't move outside your build area, can't teleport etc).

for aura, it is similar to fighter's aura (and stackable with fighter's aura)

and .. aura is not FREE, you have to buy skill point with gold (10 gold per point), and limit to 1 skill point per race unlock.

so for 100 gold, you can buy a level 10 aura on your builder.

I think 100 gold is pretty cheap for aura.

and if player use change builder, they will lost aura on new builder (I want people play game without use their change builder).

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released ! - Page 5 Empty Re: Legion TD Mega 3.41 is released !

Post  NERV Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:01 pm

VoiceInMind wrote:
- builders have a list of "aura"...
Will this aura works on creeps at king's area? What about allies, works for them?

For better teamplay it can be possible to move builders whale map, but allow build only at current area. Allow only 1 aura per team 1 AoE skill (AoE debuff?), 2 direct target skills (buff/debuff?). And what kind of auras? Auras for "allied" creeps on other side can be good, but it can be hard to make fine balance.

I do not answer for huanak, but I think it would be good if the aura come from your builder, that way it only helps you and maybe the player above you, since the king got his own auras and etc...

About skill i guess it would suck, legion has to much lag/delay, sometimes its hard even to income, so I guess it would be lame if we had to use skill during rounds.

Also, since we'll be gettin' 5 new lvls, maybe the king should gain a new few abilities too? Very Happy

huanak was faster than me.

HuanAk wrote:
I think 100 gold is pretty cheap for aura.

and if player use change builder, they will lost aura on new builder (I want people play game without use their change builder).

i think 100 gold is not enough. 100 extra gold you get around lv 5, and i was hoping that aura was going to be more strong and maybe help the races against lvls that are harder for 'em. Perhaps maybe set level restriction like barracks?
NERV
NERV
Neotank

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:17 pm

NERV wrote:

i think 100 gold is not enough. 100 extra gold you get around lv 5, and i was hoping that aura was going to be more strong and maybe help the races against lvls that are harder for 'em. Perhaps maybe set level restriction like barracks?

if I unlock 10 race, I won't spent 100 gold on aura around level 5, because it will slow me down on wisp/lumber.

maybe around level 10-15.

and aura should be "useful" but not "powerful", so people don't spent too much time to hack my map for unlock code.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 pm

in game Quest
Not in quest menu. Here, in other topic.

legion has to much lag/delay
Im hosting legion 3v3 without delays. Smile

all aura discriptions
Am i right in next text:
I've got unlocked 6 races, so i can up my aura for 6 lvl with only 60 gold loses? And resived smth like 6% atk speed? Isn't it too much?

And some qustions from prev. post:
Will this aura works on creeps at king's area?
What about allies, works for them?
What kind of auras?

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  HuanAk Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:20 pm

It is similar to fighter's aura (if fighter aura work on allies, then new aura will do same)

your builder get aura, so only units around your builder received aura. (builder can't move to king)

10% is just an example, some aura may have higher or lower depend on how useful they are, so all aura should have similar value.

I havn't start it yet so need to work out detail later, or lots of them may change during beta.

Will start with basic aura first :
- Holy Aura (+regen and +% movement speed)
- Unholy Aura ( -% damage and -% movement speed on enemy)
- Trueshot aura (+% damage to range)
- Command aura (+% damage to melee)
- Attack speed aura
- Endurance aura ( +armor)

6% aura for 60 gold seen ok (can adjust during beta)
- Captain cost 110 gold for +% damage aura.
- if you change builder, you will lost your aura.

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EdremitisBack Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:14 pm

@HuanAk:

I have read your comment the other day in another forum:

"I saw a Legion TD 3.42 version " Where you were asking about that Map, if it is a cheater map or not.

I am seeing a lot of players hosting that Map "Legion TD Mega 3.42" for some reason, but i doubt that it is your map... someone hacked it renamed it, etc... or did you really publish a newer version ?

As long as i am not seeing a Forum post from you about a new version i will not join those games. Smile

Please keep us informed whenever you release the new version.

Bye

EdremitisBack
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4