Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new command modes

3 posters

Go down

new command modes Empty new command modes

Post  justforfun Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:06 pm

-sc single creep
instead spam alot of creeps , all the gold ,hp and dmg are combine into 1 creep,
a bit more value for completing the wave.
if that creep didnt dies, the player gets no gold from it.
-mc modify creep
the creeps can increase the dmg , armour and hp also decrease dmg armour and hp from the modify centre usiong wood and gold for it.
-hr host restriction
host can restrict which builder not to be choose , how many units can be summon per lv , how much income can u get per lv
-nl no lumbering
the players have to use gold to get wood , if player complete that wave without leaks, increase the value.
if the players leak, the value decreases.
-ff fastforward
the players have to think how to kill the creeps fast,if not at a certain time, all his units are decrease the hp by 1% and the creeps atk spd increases.
these all is i can think of

justforfun
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

new command modes Empty Re: new command modes

Post  HuanAk Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:08 pm

justforfun wrote:-sc single creep
instead spam alot of creeps , all the gold ,hp and dmg are combine into 1 creep,
a bit more value for completing the wave.
if that creep didnt dies, the player gets no gold from it.
-mc modify creep
the creeps can increase the dmg , armour and hp also decrease dmg armour and hp from the modify centre usiong wood and gold for it.
-hr host restriction
host can restrict which builder not to be choose , how many units can be summon per lv , how much income can u get per lv
-nl no lumbering
the players have to use gold to get wood , if player complete that wave without leaks, increase the value.
if the players leak, the value decreases.
-ff fastforward
the players have to think how to kill the creeps fast,if not at a certain time, all his units are decrease the hp by 1% and the creeps atk spd increases.
these all is i can think of

I actually remove more useless mode cheers (like NM, etc)

I think I will add chao mode for harder creep, but it will become unbalance mode (some level are impossible)

HuanAk
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  VoiceInMind Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm

What about creep's captains? Like leaders in skiby's td, or, what is much better, suto's td.

VoiceInMind
Tempest
Tempest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down