Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Better build of my career :D

2 posters

Go down

Better build of my career :D Empty Better build of my career :D

Post  13atou Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 am

Hi all,

I was anxious to post this replay because it's simply the best game which I have make this day =).

At the beginning I random the "Nature" builder, then I change towards the lvl 19 it prophet, then I re-roll towards the lvl 25...

I don't know why I have to change to builder, I do not know if that would have been better to keep Natura up to the lvl 30, if I have that make it is, I think, for more originality and unforeseen =).

Warning, what I am going to say to you is going to exceed your understanding lol... I to end the game with 1219 income and 20955 been worth, and I have make 1 leak only one! (Lvl 20) xD.

I even I do not know how I have make, knowing that I build always in the feeling, without of build predefined lol.

It is necessary to say it, I had a lot of help also, on my 3 allied, 2 do not have to stop of leak, among whom 1 just man half of the game, and other quite the game ^^.

I also have one of the best kill well, I let at you look =).

I recommend you not to follow this build literally, I build really according to what I could, with the means which I had, while respecting been worth literally in every round:D.

It's simple, me was 7/15 in the lvl 20 xD there. I have catch up the blue that, having leak too much time, in decided to make incomer xD.

Abuzay no? Good viewing:D.

Better build of my career of Legion TD MEGA =D

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Better build of my career :D Empty Re: Better build of my career :D

Post  hhhiii Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:08 am

It sound like teammate feed u well and u enermy do leak for many round.

hhhiii
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  13atou Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Yes, as I said it, my allies have leak a lot, but even if that makes for me of the gold, still is all necessary to hold them (that is 2 waves in more;)).

13atou
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum