Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why no -X3?

3 posters

Go down

Why no -X3? Empty Why no -X3?

Post  Finkill Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:27 am

I don't quite understand why there won't be an -X2 or an -X3 mode for version 2.8, I enjoy the harder difficulty that is -X3 in the current 2.7 version. Why not extend that feature to new 2.8? I have played the beta version of 2.8 quite a few times in the past few days and there was an x3 mode enabled whenever myself or another red selected it. The boss was wayyy overpowered and the king would bug out when you tried to upgrade him. The health and regeneration would not increase. Also you could purchase the tier 6 spawn right away. Now I understand that the inital 2.8 design was not intended for x3 however in the beta version that i was played it was enabled and we did play it. Again i'm not sure if this is a bug or what but I would like to see 2.8 have a working -X3 version to increase difficulty. Thanks for you time! =D

Finkill
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Why no -X3? Empty Re: Why no -X3?

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:56 am

Finkill wrote:I don't quite understand why there won't be an -X2 or an -X3 mode for version 2.8, I enjoy the harder difficulty that is -X3 in the current 2.7 version. Why not extend that feature to new 2.8? I have played the beta version of 2.8 quite a few times in the past few days and there was an x3 mode enabled whenever myself or another red selected it. The boss was wayyy overpowered and the king would bug out when you tried to upgrade him. The health and regeneration would not increase. Also you could purchase the tier 6 spawn right away. Now I understand that the inital 2.8 design was not intended for x3 however in the beta version that i was played it was enabled and we did play it. Again i'm not sure if this is a bug or what but I would like to see 2.8 have a working -X3 version to increase difficulty. Thanks for you time! =D

PROTIP: x3 makes it easier, not harder, also it makes it unbalance-able
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Why no -X3? Empty Re: Why no -X3?

Post  Ak47.68 Sat May 14, 2011 7:54 pm

Hi !

Ak47.68
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down