Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

update/status

Go down

update/status Empty update/status

Post  heyhey8 Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:10 am

hi! Can we legioners have a update on the status of the new 2.8 map and possibly 3x versions? If someone know that'd be awsome! I been patiently wating for months now and i will continue to! Smile

heyhey8

Back to top Go down

update/status Empty Re: update/status

Post  Moona Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:28 am

People around here are as laid back as an ironing board, nothing ever seems to get done nor do peoples questions get answered.

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  ZinGir Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:04 am

as if you can typ down a few 1000000 words in half a days work moona.. and dont forget to see if you didnt make typos mistakes fail word placing but ofc you can do all that without problem.. heres my 2 cents "your a fucking impatient mofo with no idea what ppl have to do to get 1 working map, be happy some people are willing to put in there FREE time and make a map for us but impatient butt fucks who want the map ASAP Q_Q every day that it takes long, any way i feel sorry for your epic fail mind that doesnt have the abil to THINK"

greetz zin

ZinGir

Back to top Go down

Post  Moona Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm

ZinGir wrote:as if you can typ down a few 1000000 words in half a days work moona.. and dont forget to see if you didnt make typos mistakes fail word placing but ofc you can do all that without problem.. heres my 2 cents "your a fucking impatient mofo with no idea what ppl have to do to get 1 working map, be happy some people are willing to put in there FREE time and make a map for us but impatient butt fucks who want the map ASAP Q_Q every day that it takes long, any way i feel sorry for your epic fail mind that doesnt have the abil to THINK"

greetz zin

Can you form a fucken sentence please, that broken English rant made little to no sense. The truth hurts bud, everyday people make deadlines whether it be for a job or even offering assistance for a fucken charity. It should not matter if they are offering their time or not, they made a royal fuck up with the 2.7 map and their stupid mistake should be fixed asap. Like I have said already the original creator has gone on a permanent hiatus and couldn't give a shit about what happens to HIS map, and who knows what has happened to the other guy trying to make LegionTD 3, the guy has obviously given up. People should be singled out for their half assed efforts to fix or even release their projects. Why even start if you have no intention or motivation to finish?. You are either 12 years old or English/Life isn't your strong point, should've just given up whilst you were ahead.

Moona
Veteran
Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down