Legion TD War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Races' Styles Index

5 posters

Go down

Main Races' Styles Index Empty Main Races' Styles Index

Post  PROcuratorDotA Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:50 am

Demi-Human: Versatile and very interesting abilities. Good frontliners, not rly good dpses tough.
Beast: Cheap and quite universally. Sucks on magic lvls due to heavy armor.
Marine: Many dmg types, few but useful abilities, very strong Insane towers.
Ghost: High dmg on units, good spell dmg, dodging. Generally ranged race with a couple of exceptions.
Shadow: Good both in defence and offence. No high dmg attacks, tactically u must put on surviving and hope u shall preveil.
Mech: Expensive but with awesome skills. Big variety, many option to tank/dps etc.
Nature: Best healing potential, a couple of great spells, though and high dmg but low as fighters.
Elemental: Stylish, usually it's impossible to use all tiers and win. It's advised for Insane to play 1-2 style and make appropriate towers. Offensive and rather low tanky potential (if not tank style...)
Blood Orc: Almost only melee race. Great damage, quite though and offensive magic. Possibillity to train troops to handle better.
Elves: Best assasins, this race is based on fucking around and casting certain stylish spells. No tanks for Insane at all.
Alliance: Extremelly though race but low dmg potential. Supported by magic and with armor boost can handle almost anything.
Scourge: Easy to be massed. No food cost for some units. Dark spells, no healing, no supporting, just summon, criple and fight.
Blood Elves: Kinda expensive and extremelly elitary. Can buy many items and handle anything with just a couple of towers. Best dps melee potential, quite fragile.
Ice: Slowing potential, good magic, some strong fighters in melee and imba dragons.
Horde: Very universal race with versatile fighters but not really many good special abilities, the useful spells etc. are kinda expensive.

Last edited by PROcuratorDotA on Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Main Races' Styles Index Empty Re: Main Races' Styles Index

Post  Kyrion Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:49 am

this looks quiet interesting Very Happy
but when do u think the map will be released??

Kyrion
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:14 am

Not fast. It's not rdy even like a raw imbalanced project, maaaaaaany things to do. Now, go play egZe's maps, my are incoming after last from him.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrion Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:47 am

i play them every day Very Happy but the onnly mod played on battlenet is x3 and this is lame^^
thats why im waiting for newer versions

Kyrion
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:15 am

I am afraid it won't change. I will not go away from x2 and x3 modes as alternatives. Due to many people play them.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Kyrion Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:29 am

oh i thought they would be exchanged with insane mode...
but of cause ill try the newest version^^

Kyrion
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:34 am

In fact I am not sure yet. Probably x3 insane would be too laggy. Anyway, barely anyone would be able to finish Insane and Impossible (maybe another name ;p) mode especially with rude enemies, ofc balance is my second name, however it will be very hard to achieve it suddenly, I hope fans gonna stay with versions inspite troubles... Insane/Impossible will be made rather for tournaments and duels of cooperative teams than public games. I will HIGHLIGHT the info about the level of diffuculty of each very comprehensiable. I will consider idea to remove money given each round at the end of it on normal mode, that would put it between normal and insane, kind of hard mode. Hm... nice idea isn't it? Very Happy

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Heschbeld Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:15 am

are goblin and dwarf on alliance combined?

Heschbeld
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  PROcuratorDotA Sat Jan 29, 2011 8:11 am

Ah! There is one more race. Horde. Incluedes goblins and Alliance incluedes dwarves no worries, coolest units stay.

PROcuratorDotA

Back to top Go down

Post  Liopio Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:05 am

So goblin follow orc
dwaf follow aliance ?

Liopio
Peewee
Peewee

Back to top Go down

Post  nicolbolas>jace Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:13 am

PROcuratorDotA wrote:Demi-Human: Versatile and very interesting abilities. Good frontliners, not rly good dpses tough.
Beast: Cheap and quite universally. Sucks on magic lvls due to heavy armor.
Marine: Many dmg types, few but useful abilities, very strong Insane towers.
Ghost: High dmg on units, good spell dmg, dodging. Generally ranged race with a couple of exceptions.
Shadow: Good both in defence and offence. No high dmg attacks, tactically u must put on surviving and hope u shall preveil.
Mech: Expensive but with awesome skills. Big variety, many option to tank/dps etc.
Nature: Best healing potential, a couple of great spells, though and high dmg but low as fighters.
Elemental: Stylish, usually it's impossible to use all tiers and win. It's advised for Insane to play 1-2 style and make appropriate towers. Offensive and rather low tanky potential (if not tank style...)
this is done with the race that I KNOW how to use, and have played a lot (also this is from 1.60/legion td UE BETA)
ratings of how hard or easy it is to play is based on ease of income with no/few leaks for noob and newbie players

Demi-Human: heavy on aoe spells and tank. BEST HEALING RACE in the game. hard to play
beast: cheap good debuffs. weak on magic. very good on bosses. fairly simple to play
marine: units themselves focused of dps mostly, abilities are meant to increase live time of YOUR units. weaker on ranged levels. very easy to play
ghost: best debuffs in the game. limited tanking options, but arguably has the best tank in the game. very hard to play
Shadow: balanced hp and damage, has few debuffs. also has very powerful tier 6 units. easy to play
Mech: hard race. few abilties. costly tanks (with non-medium armor) can make levels 9/14/15 very hard. has the single most powerful unit in the game. hard to play
nature: probably best tanks in the game. can hold level 10 (REGULAR GAME) with sub 800 value against a kraken. strong against levels with less enemies. fairly easy to play
Elemental: has many abilities. doesn't have very many melee units (only 1!.) and has a very powerful aura for itself and almost any other race. easy to play
Elf: mixed bad of units, it has almost everything: cheap dps, cheap tank, bounce, aoe, damage over time, etc. it lacks a really good (cheap) unit to kill level 10 with. semi-hard to play
nicolbolas>jace
nicolbolas>jace
Team Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down